Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · January 21, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $230,000 with a potential salary of $600,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Rolla) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Level II Stroke Center.
- Emergency Medical Care, LLC.
- Excellent Support from Pathology and Radiology Departments.
- Mental Health Beds and Professional Back-up.
- Outstanding Emergency Department Metrics.
- 24 hours of Hospitalist coverage per day.
- Director of Operations and Recruitment.
- 40 hours of physician coverage per day.
- Kristen Dierdorf.
- Excellent professional coverage for 34,000 Annual Volume Facility.
- 24 hours Crna support.
- 40 hours of scribe coverage per day.
- Interventional Cardiology.
- Acls, Atls, Pals required.
- Independent contractor status (exceptional work life balance opportunity).
- Paid professional medical liability insurance (including tail coverage).
- 16 Stroke CMEs Required (can be obtained during the credentialing process).
- 20 hours of NP/PA coverage per day.
- Residency Training and/or Board Certification in Emergency Medicine OR Family Practice or Internal Medicine trained physicians with minimum of 2,erience.
- ED Social Worker.
- EMC) has an excellent Full Time, Part Time or PRN opportunity for a physician who is board certified in emergency medicine to practice within the emergency department in Rolla, Missouri.
This perm job from USA Radiology Management Solutions was last open on Nov 12.