Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · September 22, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $230,000 with a potential salary of $600,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Rolla) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid professional medical liability insurance (including tail coverage).
- ED Social Worker.
- Level II Stroke Center.
- 24 hours Crna support.
- Excellent professional coverage for 34,000 Annual Volume Facility.
- Residency Training and/or Board Certification in Emergency Medicine OR Family Practice or Internal Medicine trained physicians with minimum of 2,200 hours of ED experience.
- Outstanding Emergency Department Metrics.
- EMC) has an excellent Full Time, Part Time or PRN opportunity for a physician who is board certified in emergency medicine, family medicine or internal medicine to practice within the emergency department in Rolla, Missouri.
- Excellent Support from Pathology and Radiology Departments.
- 40 hours of physician coverage per day.
- 40 hours of scribe coverage per day.
- Director of Physician Relations.
- Interventional Cardiology.
- 16 Stroke CMEs Required (can be obtained during the credentialing process).
- 24 hours of Hospitalist coverage per day.
- Acls, Atls, Pals required.
- 20 hours of NP/PA coverage per day.
- Tamika Coats, MBA-HCM.
- Independent contractor status (exceptional work life balance opportunity).
- Mental Health Beds and Professional Back-up.
- Emergency Medical Care, LLC.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Medicus Management Services