Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · October 21, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $230,000 with a potential salary of $600,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Rolla) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Director of Operations and Recruitment.
- Paid professional medical liability insurance (including tail coverage).
- Residency Training and/or Board Certification in Emergency Medicine OR Family Practice or Internal Medicine trained physicians with minimum of 2,erience.
- 24 hours of Hospitalist coverage per day.
- Excellent professional coverage for 34,000 Annual Volume Facility.
- Mental Health Beds and Professional Back-up.
- 24 hours Crna support.
- 40 hours of scribe coverage per day.
- Acls, Atls, Pals required.
- Level II Stroke Center.
- 16 Stroke CMEs Required (can be obtained during the credentialing process).
- Kristen Dierdorf.
- EMC) has an excellent Full Time, Part Time or PRN opportunity for a physician who is board certified in emergency medicine to practice within the emergency department in Rolla, Missouri.
- 40 hours of physician coverage per day.
- Interventional Cardiology.
- ED Social Worker.
- Outstanding Emergency Department Metrics.
- Excellent Support from Pathology and Radiology Departments.
- Emergency Medical Care, LLC.
- 20 hours of NP/PA coverage per day.
- Independent contractor status (exceptional work life balance opportunity).
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by USA Radiology Management Solutions