Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000 with a potential salary of $500,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Fredericktown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Director of Operations and Recruitment.
- Residency Training and/or Board Certification in Emergency Medicine OR Family Practice or Internal Medicine trained physicians with minimum of 2,erience.
- Kristen Dierdorf.
- Independent contractor status (exceptional work life balance opportunity).
- Acls, Atls, Pals required.
- Paid professional liability insurance (including tail coverage).
- 12 and 24 hour shifts available.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a focus on providing excellent patient care.
- EMC) has an excellent PRN opportunity for a Physician who is Board Certified in either Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine to practice at an Emergency Department within 25 minutes of Farmington, Missouri.
- Emergency Medical Care, LLC.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by USA Radiology Management Solutions