Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · September 22, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lexington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in EM/IM/FP.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Independent Contractor status.
- With more than 12,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, EmCare is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- EmCare is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- The opening of Urgent Care in the fall of 2011 further expanded the services offered.
- Explore Lexington's history at the Dawson County Historical Museum, Heartland Museum of Military Vehicles or the Platte River Historical Trails.
- Quality people.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Over the years, the rehabilitation department, outpatient services, and the radiology department, among other departments, have increased their services to better serve the needs of our community.
- Quality of Life.
- Lexington, Nebraska has a population of over 10,000 and is located along the Platte River and Interstate 80.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Lexington Regional Health Center opened as Tri-County Hospital in September of 1976.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- We are seeking Full-Time or Part-Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Lexington, Nebraska.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- The hospital began with seven patients, 40 beds, five physicians, one PA, a board-certified surgeon, and visiting specialists.
- Physician Benefits.
- The organization grew through the 1980s and added additional services including radiology, therapy, rehabilitation, and hospice.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- The area is also host to a number of wineries.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- The year 2011 marked the transition from Tri-County Hospital to Lexington Regional Health Center.
- Lexington offers numerous antique shops, a Community Health Center, Family Aquatic Center, and beautiful restored century-old homes.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Quality care.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Fullly Furnished 3 Bedroom House for Physician on shift (bring your family with you!
- In the first 35 years of operation the facility has expanded to offer a broad range of services and additional staff and specialists.
- Physician Requirements.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Family Medicine specialties considered.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services