Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · September 22, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lebanon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Working primarily in emergency rooms, Emergency medicine physicians(locum tenens) are tasked with making high stakes life management decisions in times of immediate crisis.
- Must be Abem/Aobem.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Emergency Medicine Physician needed for coverage at a medical facility located in south Missouri.
- Emergency medicine physician, emergency physician, EM physician, EM doctor, urgent care, emergency room, ER, emergency medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
- Coverage is needed from June 1-December 31, 2017.
- Emergency Medicine Physician - (ER Doctor, EM Doctor) Locum Tenens.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- The physician will see on average 2-3 patients per hour.
- The physician will work 12-hr shifts.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- Shift times are 8a-8p, 10a-10p, and 8p-8a.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- EMR use: Epic.
- EM physicians regularly deal with complex trauma and exotic conditions, and are highly trained in the stabilization and treatment of a wide range of both adult and pediatric injuries and illnesses.
This perm job opening was posted
by Staff Care.