Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · May 26, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Parsons) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 1,100 visits per month.
- Abundant outdoor opportunities include fishing, hunting, hiking, boating, swimming and biking.
- Parsons, Kansas is a family oriented community, with beautiful neighborhoods and affordable housing.
- Our community features a children's hands on learning center, and our county boasts four golf courses, numerous parks and a wide range of recreational activities.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Labette Health in Parsons, Kansas has an immediate opening for an employed or independent Emergency Medicine physician.
- No H1 or J1 positions.
- We are a Main Street Community with a renovated and vibrant downtown area.
- Join our team of outstanding physicians.
- Benefits if employed include paid malpractice and generous employee benefits.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Parsons, KS.
- Designated Level III Trauma Center.
- We have a local Community College and a University within 30 minutes.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago