Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Parsons) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We have a local Community College and a University within 30 minutes.
- We are a Main Street Community with a renovated and vibrant downtown area.
- Abundant outdoor opportunities include fishing, hunting, hiking, boating, swimming and biking.
- Parsons, Kansas is a family oriented community, with beautiful neighborhoods and affordable housing.
- Designated Level III Trauma Center.
- No H1 or J1 positions.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Our community features a children's hands on learning center, and our county boasts four golf courses, numerous parks and a wide range of recreational activities.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Parsons, KS.
- Join our team of outstanding physicians.
- Labette Health in Parsons, Kansas has an immediate opening for an employed or independent Emergency Medicine physician.
- Benefits if employed include paid malpractice and generous employee benefits.
- 1,100 visits per month.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.