Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Topeka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It's an attitude that downtown is the place to be for events, parades, gatherings, meals and living.
- Great Benefits - up to54 Paid Days Off!
- VA Eastern Kansas has a dedicated.
- Barbeque-something KC does better than the rest.
- Be part of the Largest integrated Health Care System in the country.
- Bright and energetic young professionals find a community ready to welcome their talents and involvement.
- The arts are alive and well in Topeka with over 20 galleries, myriad performing and visual artists show casing their work during First Friday Art Walk events, to the Noto Arts District that offers studio space and display opportunities in a collaborative environment.
- For additional information on this opportunity,.
- Vaekhcs's primary service area consists of 39 counties in Kansas and Missouri.
- Night or day, Topeka's got it all!
- Big league sports fans and shop-aholics alike are right at home in KC.
- Food, museums, movies, clubs-every type of entertainment.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- We suggest, no, we insist you try our signature dish.
- Long-term care insurance is available as an option.
- Routine procedures: intubation, vascular access (Arterial line/Central line), LP,thoracentesis/paracentesis, chest tube, and splints.
- Just a short hour to Kansas City.
- With over 30,000 people working in the downtown area daily, there's opportunity for new businesses, retail, restaurants, events and so much more!
- 26 Days paid annual leave (vacation/personal time).
- Current ED Practice/experience.
- Provide coverage to treat, release, admit or transfer patients with acute medical, psychiatric or surgical needs assigned to the ED.
- Term life insurance, family, and additional coverage options.
- Emergency Department (ED).
- We consider it our privilege to serve your health care needs in any way we can.
- Why Topeka?
- First of all Topeka's overall cost of living index is 91, more than 10 percent below the national urban area average, particularly in the housing market which is 83.
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) which is a 401K-type plan.
- Recruitment Incentives authorized for highly qualified providers.
- Since 1946, the staff of the Colmery-O'Neil VA Medical Center has been serving veterans.
- Primary tour of duty will be 12 hour shifts.
- Social Security benefits.
- Fers-Frae basic benefits ( pension ).
- The Capital District Project to revitalize downtown is more than just a fresh face on buildings and infrastructure.
- Today, we proudly serve our nation's veterans with excellent health care as part of the VA Eastern Kansas Health Care System (Vaekhcs).
- 13 Days paid sick leave each year.
- Vaekhcs provides care to approximately 36,000 veterans.
- Whether you're interested in academics, research, or a better work/life balance, you'll find the VA has a lot to offer, including the unmatched satisfaction you'll get from caring for those who have served our country.
- Veteran population in these counties totals over 104,000.
- Neighborhoods, schools, civic and cultural activities, economic incentives and a WE CAN DO That attitude combine to make Topeka one of the best small metros in the United States.
- Just last year, Kiplinger Finance Magazine designated Topeka one of the top ten cities for the next decade.
- Museums and local art galleries, ballet and opera, Broadway shows, contemporary and classic art - you'll find a sophisticated and metropolitan environment in Kansas City.
- Health Insurance.
- Board Certification in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Dental & Vision.
- Something fun or interesting is always happening in Topeka.
- Enjoy some BBQ.
- After all, KC is ranked a "Best BBQ City" in America 2012, according to Food& Wine Magazine.
- VAemployees are covered by the Federal Employees Retirement System (Fers).
- OUR Mission: To fulfill President Lincoln's promise - "To care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan" - by serving and honoring the men and women who are America's Veterans.
- 10 Federal holidays per year with pay.
- Some travel to Leavenworth facility.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Topeka, KS.
- With a newly revitalized downtown urban core, & explosive suburban growth, not to mention college towns and historic main streets, your weekends will fill up quickly.
- There's new energy and a new outlook in Topeka!
- 5 Days paid absence to attend approved CME courses.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.