Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · July 18, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Topeka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- First of all Topeka's overall cost of living index is 91, more than 10 percent below the national urban area average, particularly in the housing market which is 83.
- Recruitment Incentives authorized for highly qualified providers.
- Big league sports fans and shop-aholics alike are right at home in KC.
- 26 Days paid annual leave (vacation/personal time).
- The arts are alive and well in Topeka with over 20 galleries, myriad performing and visual artists show casing their work during First Friday Art Walk events, to the Noto Arts District that offers studio space and display opportunities in a collaborative environment.
- After all, KC is ranked a "Best BBQ City" in America 2012, according to Food& Wine Magazine.
- Dental & Vision.
- Night or day, Topeka's got it all!
- We consider it our privilege to serve your health care needs in any way we can.
- Great Benefits - up to54 Paid Days Off!
- Bright and energetic young professionals find a community ready to welcome their talents and involvement.
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) which is a 401K-type plan.
- 5 Days paid absence to attend approved CME courses.
- 13 Days paid sick leave each year.
- For additional information on this opportunity,.
- Veteran population in these counties totals over 104,000.
- Just a short hour to Kansas City.
- We suggest, no, we insist you try our signature dish.
- Term life insurance, family, and additional coverage options.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Something fun or interesting is always happening in Topeka.
- Some travel to Leavenworth facility.
- Museums and local art galleries, ballet and opera, Broadway shows, contemporary and classic art - you'll find a sophisticated and metropolitan environment in Kansas City.
- Current ED Practice/experience.
- Today, we proudly serve our nation's veterans with excellent health care as part of the VA Eastern Kansas Health Care System (Vaekhcs).
- The Capital District Project to revitalize downtown is more than just a fresh face on buildings and infrastructure.
- Emergency Department (ED).
- Why Topeka?
- There's new energy and a new outlook in Topeka!
- Health Insurance.
- Social Security benefits.
- Just last year, Kiplinger Finance Magazine designated Topeka one of the top ten cities for the next decade.
- Enjoy some BBQ.
- Vaekhcs provides care to approximately 36,000 veterans.
- With over 30,000 people working in the downtown area daily, there's opportunity for new businesses, retail, restaurants, events and so much more!
- Barbeque-something KC does better than the rest.
- Primary tour of duty will be 12 hour shifts.
- Be part of the Largest integrated Health Care System in the country.
- With a newly revitalized downtown urban core, & explosive suburban growth, not to mention college towns and historic main streets, your weekends will fill up quickly.
- It's an attitude that downtown is the place to be for events, parades, gatherings, meals and living.
- Board Certification in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- OUR Mission: To fulfill President Lincoln's promise - "To care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan" - by serving and honoring the men and women who are America's Veterans.
- Fers-Frae basic benefits ( pension ).
- VA Eastern Kansas has a dedicated.
- Provide coverage to treat, release, admit or transfer patients with acute medical, psychiatric or surgical needs assigned to the ED.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Topeka, KS.
- 10 Federal holidays per year with pay.
- Routine procedures: intubation, vascular access (Arterial line/Central line), LP,thoracentesis/paracentesis, chest tube, and splints.
- Food, museums, movies, clubs-every type of entertainment.
- Whether you're interested in academics, research, or a better work/life balance, you'll find the VA has a lot to offer, including the unmatched satisfaction you'll get from caring for those who have served our country.
- VAemployees are covered by the Federal Employees Retirement System (Fers).
- Neighborhoods, schools, civic and cultural activities, economic incentives and a WE CAN DO That attitude combine to make Topeka one of the best small metros in the United States.
- Since 1946, the staff of the Colmery-O'Neil VA Medical Center has been serving veterans.
- Long-term care insurance is available as an option.
- Vaekhcs's primary service area consists of 39 counties in Kansas and Missouri.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago