Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Topeka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- First of all Topeka's overall cost of living index is 91, more than 10 percent below the national urban area average, particularly in the housing market which is 83.
- Barbeque-something KC does better than the rest.
- The Capital District Project to revitalize downtown is more than just a fresh face on buildings and infrastructure.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Topeka, KS.
- We suggest, no, we insist you try our signature dish.
- Be part of the Largest integrated Health Care System in the country.
- Vaekhcs provides care to approximately 36,000 veterans.
- The arts are alive and well in Topeka with over 20 galleries, myriad performing and visual artists show casing their work during First Friday Art Walk events, to the Noto Arts District that offers studio space and display opportunities in a collaborative environment.
- With a newly revitalized downtown urban core, & explosive suburban growth, not to mention college towns and historic main streets, your weekends will fill up quickly.
- VA Eastern Kansas has a dedicated.
- Health Insurance.
- Today, we proudly serve our nation's veterans with excellent health care as part of the VA Eastern Kansas Health Care System (Vaekhcs).
- With over 30,000 people working in the downtown area daily, there's opportunity for new businesses, retail, restaurants, events and so much more!
- Dental & Vision.
- Whether you're interested in academics, research, or a better work/life balance, you'll find the VA has a lot to offer, including the unmatched satisfaction you'll get from caring for those who have served our country.
- Long-term care insurance is available as an option.
- Just last year, Kiplinger Finance Magazine designated Topeka one of the top ten cities for the next decade.
- Great Benefits - up to54 Paid Days Off!
- Recruitment Incentives authorized for highly qualified providers.
- Social Security benefits.
- Emergency Department (ED).
- Enjoy some BBQ.
- Vaekhcs's primary service area consists of 39 counties in Kansas and Missouri.
- Board Certification in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Just a short hour to Kansas City.
- VAemployees are covered by the Federal Employees Retirement System (Fers).
- Big league sports fans and shop-aholics alike are right at home in KC.
- After all, KC is ranked a "Best BBQ City" in America 2012, according to Food& Wine Magazine.
- Why Topeka?
- 10 Federal holidays per year with pay.
- We consider it our privilege to serve your health care needs in any way we can.
- Veteran population in these counties totals over 104,000.
- Fers-Frae basic benefits ( pension ).
- Food, museums, movies, clubs-every type of entertainment.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Night or day, Topeka's got it all!
- 5 Days paid absence to attend approved CME courses.
- Bright and energetic young professionals find a community ready to welcome their talents and involvement.
- Current ED Practice/experience.
- Neighborhoods, schools, civic and cultural activities, economic incentives and a WE CAN DO That attitude combine to make Topeka one of the best small metros in the United States.
- Some travel to Leavenworth facility.
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) which is a 401K-type plan.
- 26 Days paid annual leave (vacation/personal time).
- For additional information on this opportunity,.
- Museums and local art galleries, ballet and opera, Broadway shows, contemporary and classic art - you'll find a sophisticated and metropolitan environment in Kansas City.
- 13 Days paid sick leave each year.
- It's an attitude that downtown is the place to be for events, parades, gatherings, meals and living.
- Something fun or interesting is always happening in Topeka.
- There's new energy and a new outlook in Topeka!
- Primary tour of duty will be 12 hour shifts.
- Provide coverage to treat, release, admit or transfer patients with acute medical, psychiatric or surgical needs assigned to the ED.
- Since 1946, the staff of the Colmery-O'Neil VA Medical Center has been serving veterans.
- Term life insurance, family, and additional coverage options.
- Routine procedures: intubation, vascular access (Arterial line/Central line), LP,thoracentesis/paracentesis, chest tube, and splints.
- OUR Mission: To fulfill President Lincoln's promise - "To care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan" - by serving and honoring the men and women who are America's Veterans.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.