Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · February 19, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Topeka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With a newly revitalized downtown urban core, & explosive suburban growth, not to mention college towns and historic main streets, your weekends will fill up quickly.
- The arts are alive and well in Topeka with over 20 galleries, myriad performing and visual artists show casing their work during First Friday Art Walk events, to the Noto Arts District that offers studio space and display opportunities in a collaborative environment.
- Something fun or interesting is always happening in Topeka.
- Barbeque-something KC does better than the rest.
- Just a short hour to Kansas City.
- Since 1946, the staff of the Colmery-O'Neil VA Medical Center has been serving veterans.
- For additional information on this opportunity,.
- Vaekhcs provides care to approximately 36,000 veterans.
- Why Topeka?
- VAemployees are covered by the Federal Employees Retirement System (Fers).
- It's an attitude that downtown is the place to be for events, parades, gatherings, meals and living.
- Museums and local art galleries, ballet and opera, Broadway shows, contemporary and classic art - you'll find a sophisticated and metropolitan environment in Kansas City.
- Bright and energetic young professionals find a community ready to welcome their talents and involvement.
- After all, KC is ranked a "Best BBQ City" in America 2012, according to Food& Wine Magazine.
- We consider it our privilege to serve your health care needs in any way we can.
- Board Certification in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- VA Eastern Kansas has a dedicated.
- Night or day, Topeka's got it all!
- Provide coverage to treat, release, admit or transfer patients with acute medical, psychiatric or surgical needs assigned to the ED.
- Food, museums, movies, clubs-every type of entertainment.
- 26 Days paid annual leave (vacation/personal time).
- Great Benefits - up to54 Paid Days Off!
- Term life insurance, family, and additional coverage options.
- 13 Days paid sick leave each year.
- Recruitment Incentives authorized for highly qualified providers.
- 10 Federal holidays per year with pay.
- 5 Days paid absence to attend approved CME courses.
- Social Security benefits.
- Whether you're interested in academics, research, or a better work/life balance, you'll find the VA has a lot to offer, including the unmatched satisfaction you'll get from caring for those who have served our country.
- We suggest, no, we insist you try our signature dish.
- Primary tour of duty will be 12 hour shifts.
- Veteran population in these counties totals over 104,000.
- Big league sports fans and shop-aholics alike are right at home in KC.
- Fers-Frae basic benefits ( pension ).
- Just last year, Kiplinger Finance Magazine designated Topeka one of the top ten cities for the next decade.
- Health Insurance.
- Dental & Vision.
- Enjoy some BBQ.
- Emergency Department (ED).
- Long-term care insurance is available as an option.
- OUR Mission: To fulfill President Lincoln's promise - "To care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan" - by serving and honoring the men and women who are America's Veterans.
- With over 30,000 people working in the downtown area daily, there's opportunity for new businesses, retail, restaurants, events and so much more!
- Be part of the Largest integrated Health Care System in the country.
- First of all Topeka's overall cost of living index is 91, more than 10 percent below the national urban area average, particularly in the housing market which is 83.
- The Capital District Project to revitalize downtown is more than just a fresh face on buildings and infrastructure.
- Neighborhoods, schools, civic and cultural activities, economic incentives and a WE CAN DO That attitude combine to make Topeka one of the best small metros in the United States.
- Vaekhcs's primary service area consists of 39 counties in Kansas and Missouri.
- Current ED Practice/experience.
- There's new energy and a new outlook in Topeka!
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Topeka, KS.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Some travel to Leavenworth facility.
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) which is a 401K-type plan.
- Routine procedures: intubation, vascular access (Arterial line/Central line), LP,thoracentesis/paracentesis, chest tube, and splints.
- Today, we proudly serve our nation's veterans with excellent health care as part of the VA Eastern Kansas Health Care System (Vaekhcs).
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago