Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · February 19, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Overland Park) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24 hrs.
- Physician + 8 hrs.
- Malpractice and tail coverage provided.
- 15,000 annual visits.
- Acls, Atls required if not BC EM.
- 401K and elective deferral plan are also offered along with a business expense account.
- Employee Status w/Benefits for full-time providers.
- 10-bed ED.
- Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified.
- This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.
- APP coverage.
- Full-time incoming candidates will be eligible to receive a generous compensation and benefit package including medical and dental insurance, signing bonus and relocation reimbursement.
- Listed below are a few.
- The incoming candidate will expect to be part of a dynamic and growing EM service.
- Menorah Medical Center is assisting in the search for an Emergency Medicine physician to join the staff of Menorah Medical Center in Overland Park, KS.
- BC EM or Aobem or Attain such board certification within five years of completion of training program.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Overland Park, KS.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago