Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · November 21, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Wichita) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Starting bonus.
- Physicians are competitively compensated and have the ability to gain partnership in the group.
- Manageable workload with excellent infrastructure & support.
- All experience levels are encouraged.
- Our team is responsible for covering four emergency departments in Wichita, including Wesley Medical Center.
- Are you interested in practicing with a physician owned and operated democratic group with a partnership track?
- Equalized shift distribution.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Care team includes mid-levels and scribes.
- Malpractice insurance.
- We are CarePoint, P.C., founded in 1996 in Denver, Colorado.
- With a stable history and over 200 healthcare providers in our group, we are one of the largest private practice physician groups in the region.
- CarePoint is a multi-specialty physician-owned and operated practice dedicated to delivering quality, compassionate care.
- 401(k) retirement.
- Relocation allowance.
- Competitive annual compensation of $300,000 plus.
- KEY Advantages OF Practicing With Carepoint.
- A Level I Trauma Center,.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Wichita, KS.
- Completion of an Acgme accredited Emergency Medicine Residency is required.
- We are currently expanding our emergency medicine services into Wichita, KS and we are searching for well-trained emergency medicine physicians to join us as we grow.
- Excellent benefits.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago