Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · May 26, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Arkadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Safe and comfortable work environment.
- Board Certified / Board Eligible.
- Extensive variety of locations - rural, suburban, urban - by the ocean, by the mountains.
- Arkadelphia, Arkansas.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- The support and resources you need to succeed.
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Arkadelphia is a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital, committed to serving the citizens of Southwest Arkansas since 1981.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Quality care.
- Quality of Life.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, or Internal Medicine.
- Newly Renovated in 2014.
- Quality people.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- 5-Bed ED.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- Competitive production-oriented compensation.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- The community is located on Interstate 30 approximately halfway between Little Rock and Texarkana, and also on Highway 7 approximately 35 miles from Hot Springs.
- 24 Hours of Physician Coverage.
- Physician-led organization.
- Atls, Acls, Pals, and Rttd are Required (Grace Periods for Completion).
- Extensive variety of settings - small critical access facilities, major academic medical centers, children's hospitals.
- 11,500 Annual Visits.
- Strong leadership.
- Leadership, management and clinical skills education/training including CME programs.
- Credentialing and enrollment support.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- It's A Great Place.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- 400 Hours Emergency Department Experience In Last 2 Years.
- The City of Arkadelphia is located at the foothills of the Ouachita Mountains in Clark County, Arkansas, and has a population of 10,714.
- Arkadelphia's location provides easy access to the amenities of larger cities while providing residents and visitors with the safety of a town featured in "50 Fabulous Places to Raise Your Family: The Best Places to Live, Work, and Play.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Envision Physician Services