Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · February 19, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Arkadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The community is located on Interstate 30 approximately halfway between Little Rock and Texarkana, and also on Highway 7 approximately 35 miles from Hot Springs.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- The support and resources you need to succeed.
- 24 Hours of Physician Coverage.
- Newly Renovated in 2014.
- Quality of Life.
- Arkadelphia, Arkansas.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Extensive variety of locations - rural, suburban, urban - by the ocean, by the mountains.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, or Internal Medicine.
- Quality people.
- Credentialing and enrollment support.
- Physician-led organization.
- Quality care.
- Extensive variety of settings - small critical access facilities, major academic medical centers, children's hospitals.
- 400 Hours Emergency Department Experience In Last 2 Years.
- The City of Arkadelphia is located at the foothills of the Ouachita Mountains in Clark County, Arkansas, and has a population of 10,714.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Safe and comfortable work environment.
- Atls, Acls, Pals, and Rttd are Required (Grace Periods for Completion).
- 5-Bed ED.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Leadership, management and clinical skills education/training including CME programs.
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Arkadelphia is a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital, committed to serving the citizens of Southwest Arkansas since 1981.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Arkadelphia's location provides easy access to the amenities of larger cities while providing residents and visitors with the safety of a town featured in "50 Fabulous Places to Raise Your Family: The Best Places to Live, Work, and Play.
- 11,500 Annual Visits.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Strong leadership.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- It's A Great Place.
- Board Certified / Board Eligible.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Competitive production-oriented compensation.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Envision Physician Services