Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · July 18, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Arkadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Extensive variety of settings - small critical access facilities, major academic medical centers, children's hospitals.
- 11,500 Annual Visits.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, or Internal Medicine.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Quality of Life.
- Arkadelphia's location provides easy access to the amenities of larger cities while providing residents and visitors with the safety of a town featured in "50 Fabulous Places to Raise Your Family: The Best Places to Live, Work, and Play.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- 5-Bed ED.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Physician-led organization.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- The community is located on Interstate 30 approximately halfway between Little Rock and Texarkana, and also on Highway 7 approximately 35 miles from Hot Springs.
- Atls, Acls, Pals, and Rttd are Required (Grace Periods for Completion).
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Arkadelphia is a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital, committed to serving the citizens of Southwest Arkansas since 1981.
- Leadership, management and clinical skills education/training including CME programs.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Safe and comfortable work environment.
- The support and resources you need to succeed.
- Quality care.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Quality people.
- It's A Great Place.
- Strong leadership.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- Newly Renovated in 2014.
- Arkadelphia, Arkansas.
- Extensive variety of locations - rural, suburban, urban - by the ocean, by the mountains.
- Credentialing and enrollment support.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- Competitive production-oriented compensation.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Board Certified / Board Eligible.
- The City of Arkadelphia is located at the foothills of the Ouachita Mountains in Clark County, Arkansas, and has a population of 10,714.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- 400 Hours Emergency Department Experience In Last 2 Years.
- 24 Hours of Physician Coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services