Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · October 16, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Arkadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Newly Renovated in 2014.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- The support and resources you need to succeed.
- Credentialing and enrollment support.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Leadership, management and clinical skills education/training including CME programs.
- Atls, Acls, Pals, and Rttd are Required (Grace Periods for Completion).
- Quality of Life.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, or Internal Medicine.
- It's A Great Place.
- The community is located on Interstate 30 approximately halfway between Little Rock and Texarkana, and also on Highway 7 approximately 35 miles from Hot Springs.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- 5-Bed ED.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Quality care.
- Strong leadership.
- Extensive variety of locations - rural, suburban, urban - by the ocean, by the mountains.
- Safe and comfortable work environment.
- Quality people.
- 400 Hours Emergency Department Experience In Last 2 Years.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- Arkadelphia, Arkansas.
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Arkadelphia is a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital, committed to serving the citizens of Southwest Arkansas since 1981.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- 24 Hours of Physician Coverage.
- The City of Arkadelphia is located at the foothills of the Ouachita Mountains in Clark County, Arkansas, and has a population of 10,714.
- Physician-led organization.
- 11,500 Annual Visits.
- Extensive variety of settings - small critical access facilities, major academic medical centers, children's hospitals.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Competitive production-oriented compensation.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- Arkadelphia's location provides easy access to the amenities of larger cities while providing residents and visitors with the safety of a town featured in "50 Fabulous Places to Raise Your Family: The Best Places to Live, Work, and Play.
- Board Certified / Board Eligible.
This perm job opening was posted
by Envision Physician Services