Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · September 22, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Arkadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24 Hours of Physician Coverage.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Quality people.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- 5-Bed ED.
- Extensive variety of locations - rural, suburban, urban - by the ocean, by the mountains.
- Quality care.
- The community is located on Interstate 30 approximately halfway between Little Rock and Texarkana, and also on Highway 7 approximately 35 miles from Hot Springs.
- Safe and comfortable work environment.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Arkadelphia is a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital, committed to serving the citizens of Southwest Arkansas since 1981.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Physician-led organization.
- 11,500 Annual Visits.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- 400 Hours Emergency Department Experience In Last 2 Years.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Arkadelphia, Arkansas.
- Quality of Life.
- Strong leadership.
- The support and resources you need to succeed.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- The City of Arkadelphia is located at the foothills of the Ouachita Mountains in Clark County, Arkansas, and has a population of 10,714.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Competitive production-oriented compensation.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- Board Certified / Board Eligible.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Leadership, management and clinical skills education/training including CME programs.
- It's A Great Place.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, or Internal Medicine.
- Arkadelphia's location provides easy access to the amenities of larger cities while providing residents and visitors with the safety of a town featured in "50 Fabulous Places to Raise Your Family: The Best Places to Live, Work, and Play.
- Atls, Acls, Pals, and Rttd are Required (Grace Periods for Completion).
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- Newly Renovated in 2014.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Extensive variety of settings - small critical access facilities, major academic medical centers, children's hospitals.
- Credentialing and enrollment support.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services