Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · December 16, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Arkadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- Quality people.
- Newly Renovated in 2014.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- Quality of Life.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Arkadelphia, Arkansas.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Quality care.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Strong leadership.
- Competitive production-oriented compensation.
- 24 Hours of Physician Coverage.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Arkadelphia is a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital, committed to serving the citizens of Southwest Arkansas since 1981.
- Board Certified / Board Eligible.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Atls, Acls, Pals, and Rttd are Required (Grace Periods for Completion).
- Extensive variety of locations - rural, suburban, urban - by the ocean, by the mountains.
- The City of Arkadelphia is located at the foothills of the Ouachita Mountains in Clark County, Arkansas, and has a population of 10,714.
- The support and resources you need to succeed.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Safe and comfortable work environment.
- 5-Bed ED.
- Leadership, management and clinical skills education/training including CME programs.
- Arkadelphia's location provides easy access to the amenities of larger cities while providing residents and visitors with the safety of a town featured in "50 Fabulous Places to Raise Your Family: The Best Places to Live, Work, and Play.
- The community is located on Interstate 30 approximately halfway between Little Rock and Texarkana, and also on Highway 7 approximately 35 miles from Hot Springs.
- 400 Hours Emergency Department Experience In Last 2 Years.
- Credentialing and enrollment support.
- Physician-led organization.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, or Internal Medicine.
- It's A Great Place.
- 11,500 Annual Visits.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Extensive variety of settings - small critical access facilities, major academic medical centers, children's hospitals.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Envision Physician Services