Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Arkadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- It's A Great Place.
- Arkadelphia's location provides easy access to the amenities of larger cities while providing residents and visitors with the safety of a town featured in "50 Fabulous Places to Raise Your Family: The Best Places to Live, Work, and Play.
- Quality of Life.
- Quality care.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- Arkadelphia, Arkansas.
- 400 Hours Emergency Department Experience In Last 2 Years.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Competitive production-oriented compensation.
- Physician-led organization.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- The community is located on Interstate 30 approximately halfway between Little Rock and Texarkana, and also on Highway 7 approximately 35 miles from Hot Springs.
- Strong leadership.
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Arkadelphia is a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital, committed to serving the citizens of Southwest Arkansas since 1981.
- 24 Hours of Physician Coverage.
- Extensive variety of settings - small critical access facilities, major academic medical centers, children's hospitals.
- The support and resources you need to succeed.
- 5-Bed ED.
- Safe and comfortable work environment.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- The City of Arkadelphia is located at the foothills of the Ouachita Mountains in Clark County, Arkansas, and has a population of 10,714.
- Newly Renovated in 2014.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- Atls, Acls, Pals, and Rttd are Required (Grace Periods for Completion).
- Leadership, management and clinical skills education/training including CME programs.
- Quality people.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, or Internal Medicine.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Credentialing and enrollment support.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- 11,500 Annual Visits.
- Board Certified / Board Eligible.
- Extensive variety of locations - rural, suburban, urban - by the ocean, by the mountains.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Apr 22.