Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · November 21, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Arkadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- Strong leadership.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- 24 Hours of Physician Coverage.
- Quality people.
- Quality of Life.
- Competitive production-oriented compensation.
- Extensive variety of settings - small critical access facilities, major academic medical centers, children's hospitals.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- The support and resources you need to succeed.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- 11,500 Annual Visits.
- Arkadelphia's location provides easy access to the amenities of larger cities while providing residents and visitors with the safety of a town featured in "50 Fabulous Places to Raise Your Family: The Best Places to Live, Work, and Play.
- 5-Bed ED.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Leadership, management and clinical skills education/training including CME programs.
- Atls, Acls, Pals, and Rttd are Required (Grace Periods for Completion).
- Quality care.
- It's A Great Place.
- The City of Arkadelphia is located at the foothills of the Ouachita Mountains in Clark County, Arkansas, and has a population of 10,714.
- Arkadelphia, Arkansas.
- Newly Renovated in 2014.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, or Internal Medicine.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Physician-led organization.
- Safe and comfortable work environment.
- Credentialing and enrollment support.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- 400 Hours Emergency Department Experience In Last 2 Years.
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Arkadelphia is a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital, committed to serving the citizens of Southwest Arkansas since 1981.
- The community is located on Interstate 30 approximately halfway between Little Rock and Texarkana, and also on Highway 7 approximately 35 miles from Hot Springs.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Board Certified / Board Eligible.
- Extensive variety of locations - rural, suburban, urban - by the ocean, by the mountains.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services