Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Arkadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Quality care.
- 11,500 Annual Visits.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Leadership, management and clinical skills education/training including CME programs.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Arkadelphia is a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital, committed to serving the citizens of Southwest Arkansas since 1981.
- Arkadelphia's location provides easy access to the amenities of larger cities while providing residents and visitors with the safety of a town featured in "50 Fabulous Places to Raise Your Family: The Best Places to Live, Work, and Play.
- Strong leadership.
- Quality people.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Physician-led organization.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- 5-Bed ED.
- Extensive variety of settings - small critical access facilities, major academic medical centers, children's hospitals.
- Extensive variety of locations - rural, suburban, urban - by the ocean, by the mountains.
- Atls, Acls, Pals, and Rttd are Required (Grace Periods for Completion).
- Newly Renovated in 2014.
- Competitive production-oriented compensation.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- 24 Hours of Physician Coverage.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- 400 Hours Emergency Department Experience In Last 2 Years.
- Credentialing and enrollment support.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- The City of Arkadelphia is located at the foothills of the Ouachita Mountains in Clark County, Arkansas, and has a population of 10,714.
- Safe and comfortable work environment.
- Quality of Life.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Board Certified / Board Eligible.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, or Internal Medicine.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- The support and resources you need to succeed.
- Arkadelphia, Arkansas.
- It's A Great Place.
- The community is located on Interstate 30 approximately halfway between Little Rock and Texarkana, and also on Highway 7 approximately 35 miles from Hot Springs.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services