Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Arkadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 400 Hours Emergency Department Experience In Last 2 Years.
- Extensive variety of locations - rural, suburban, urban - by the ocean, by the mountains.
- Leadership, management and clinical skills education/training including CME programs.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Arkadelphia, Arkansas.
- Competitive production-oriented compensation.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- 24 Hours of Physician Coverage.
- 11,500 Annual Visits.
- Quality of Life.
- It's A Great Place.
- Strong leadership.
- The support and resources you need to succeed.
- Newly Renovated in 2014.
- The City of Arkadelphia is located at the foothills of the Ouachita Mountains in Clark County, Arkansas, and has a population of 10,714.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Quality people.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Credentialing and enrollment support.
- Physician-led organization.
- Quality care.
- 5-Bed ED.
- Arkadelphia's location provides easy access to the amenities of larger cities while providing residents and visitors with the safety of a town featured in "50 Fabulous Places to Raise Your Family: The Best Places to Live, Work, and Play.
- Board Certified / Board Eligible.
- Safe and comfortable work environment.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, or Internal Medicine.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Arkadelphia is a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital, committed to serving the citizens of Southwest Arkansas since 1981.
- Extensive variety of settings - small critical access facilities, major academic medical centers, children's hospitals.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Atls, Acls, Pals, and Rttd are Required (Grace Periods for Completion).
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- The community is located on Interstate 30 approximately halfway between Little Rock and Texarkana, and also on Highway 7 approximately 35 miles from Hot Springs.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Apr 22.