Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · December 16, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Malvern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Strong leadership.
- The support and resources you need to succeed.
- To better serve the healthcare needs of the community, we host a variety of clinics that provide specialized services on a scheduled basis.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Sleep Disorders.
- Atls, Acls, Pals, and Rttd are Required (Grace Periods for Completion).
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- Eicu provides 24-hour access to an ICU physician and nurses via two-way interactive technology, who assist with patient care in our intensive care area.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Quality people.
- The outpatient therapy center at Baptist Health Medical Center-Hot Spring County provides therapy for orthopedic, neurologic and other medical conditions.
- Extensive variety of settings - small critical access facilities, major academic medical centers, children's hospitals.
- Gentle rolling hills, peaceful forests, sparkling lakes and the Ouachita River make it a haven for outdoor adventures.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Credentialing and enrollment support.
- Malvern's history and diversity provide a variety of activities for visitors to Malvern.
- Board Certified / Board Eligible.
- Extensive variety of locations - rural, suburban, urban - by the ocean, by the mountains.
- And pelvic health.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Quality care.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Hot Spring County is a 72-bed community hospital with a long tradition of providing great patient care since it opened in 1985.
- 400 Hours Emergency Department Experience In Last 2 Years.
- People find that our area is a family community nestled in the foothills of the Ouachita Mountains.
- Leadership, management and clinical skills education/training including CME programs.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock's revolutionary.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- 1, 2014, making it the eighth hospital in the system.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- Competitive production-oriented compensation.
- Quality of Life.
- Specialized therapies include hand therapy, stroke rehabilitation, post joint replacement rehabilitation.
- When you visit, you will discover a warm, friendly environment.
- Safe and comfortable work environment.
- The hospital joined Baptist Health Jan.
- Physician-led organization.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- The city's retail community offers a chance to visit unique gift and antique shops or find a bargain at one of the thrift stores in downtown.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, or Internal Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Envision Physician Services