Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · September 22, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Malvern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Quality people.
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Hot Spring County is a 72-bed community hospital with a long tradition of providing great patient care since it opened in 1985.
- The support and resources you need to succeed.
- 1, 2014, making it the eighth hospital in the system.
- Board Certified / Board Eligible.
- Specialized therapies include hand therapy, stroke rehabilitation, post joint replacement rehabilitation.
- Atls, Acls, Pals, and Rttd are Required (Grace Periods for Completion).
- Gentle rolling hills, peaceful forests, sparkling lakes and the Ouachita River make it a haven for outdoor adventures.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- Extensive variety of settings - small critical access facilities, major academic medical centers, children's hospitals.
- Quality care.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, or Internal Medicine.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- The city's retail community offers a chance to visit unique gift and antique shops or find a bargain at one of the thrift stores in downtown.
- Physician-led organization.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- 400 Hours Emergency Department Experience In Last 2 Years.
- Competitive production-oriented compensation.
- Sleep Disorders.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Quality of Life.
- Credentialing and enrollment support.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock's revolutionary.
- Extensive variety of locations - rural, suburban, urban - by the ocean, by the mountains.
- Safe and comfortable work environment.
- Strong leadership.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- The outpatient therapy center at Baptist Health Medical Center-Hot Spring County provides therapy for orthopedic, neurologic and other medical conditions.
- To better serve the healthcare needs of the community, we host a variety of clinics that provide specialized services on a scheduled basis.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- People find that our area is a family community nestled in the foothills of the Ouachita Mountains.
- The hospital joined Baptist Health Jan.
- Leadership, management and clinical skills education/training including CME programs.
- When you visit, you will discover a warm, friendly environment.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Eicu provides 24-hour access to an ICU physician and nurses via two-way interactive technology, who assist with patient care in our intensive care area.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Malvern's history and diversity provide a variety of activities for visitors to Malvern.
- And pelvic health.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services