Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · October 16, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Malvern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Competitive production-oriented compensation.
- The hospital joined Baptist Health Jan.
- Quality care.
- When you visit, you will discover a warm, friendly environment.
- Quality people.
- Sleep Disorders.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- Quality of Life.
- Leadership, management and clinical skills education/training including CME programs.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Board Certified / Board Eligible.
- Malvern's history and diversity provide a variety of activities for visitors to Malvern.
- Safe and comfortable work environment.
- The support and resources you need to succeed.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, or Internal Medicine.
- Specialized therapies include hand therapy, stroke rehabilitation, post joint replacement rehabilitation.
- To better serve the healthcare needs of the community, we host a variety of clinics that provide specialized services on a scheduled basis.
- Atls, Acls, Pals, and Rttd are Required (Grace Periods for Completion).
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- People find that our area is a family community nestled in the foothills of the Ouachita Mountains.
- 400 Hours Emergency Department Experience In Last 2 Years.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Extensive variety of settings - small critical access facilities, major academic medical centers, children's hospitals.
- Eicu provides 24-hour access to an ICU physician and nurses via two-way interactive technology, who assist with patient care in our intensive care area.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- The outpatient therapy center at Baptist Health Medical Center-Hot Spring County provides therapy for orthopedic, neurologic and other medical conditions.
- Extensive variety of locations - rural, suburban, urban - by the ocean, by the mountains.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- The city's retail community offers a chance to visit unique gift and antique shops or find a bargain at one of the thrift stores in downtown.
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Hot Spring County is a 72-bed community hospital with a long tradition of providing great patient care since it opened in 1985.
- And pelvic health.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Gentle rolling hills, peaceful forests, sparkling lakes and the Ouachita River make it a haven for outdoor adventures.
- 1, 2014, making it the eighth hospital in the system.
- Strong leadership.
- Credentialing and enrollment support.
- Physician-led organization.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock's revolutionary.
This perm job opening was posted
by Envision Physician Services