Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Malvern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Credentialing and enrollment support.
- Eicu provides 24-hour access to an ICU physician and nurses via two-way interactive technology, who assist with patient care in our intensive care area.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Physician-led organization.
- And pelvic health.
- Gentle rolling hills, peaceful forests, sparkling lakes and the Ouachita River make it a haven for outdoor adventures.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Quality care.
- Quality of Life.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- 1, 2014, making it the eighth hospital in the system.
- Quality people.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- When you visit, you will discover a warm, friendly environment.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock's revolutionary.
- 400 Hours Emergency Department Experience In Last 2 Years.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- The outpatient therapy center at Baptist Health Medical Center-Hot Spring County provides therapy for orthopedic, neurologic and other medical conditions.
- Sleep Disorders.
- Specialized therapies include hand therapy, stroke rehabilitation, post joint replacement rehabilitation.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, or Internal Medicine.
- Competitive production-oriented compensation.
- Safe and comfortable work environment.
- Atls, Acls, Pals, and Rttd are Required (Grace Periods for Completion).
- Extensive variety of settings - small critical access facilities, major academic medical centers, children's hospitals.
- The support and resources you need to succeed.
- Board Certified / Board Eligible.
- Strong leadership.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- The hospital joined Baptist Health Jan.
- Extensive variety of locations - rural, suburban, urban - by the ocean, by the mountains.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- To better serve the healthcare needs of the community, we host a variety of clinics that provide specialized services on a scheduled basis.
- People find that our area is a family community nestled in the foothills of the Ouachita Mountains.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- The city's retail community offers a chance to visit unique gift and antique shops or find a bargain at one of the thrift stores in downtown.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Hot Spring County is a 72-bed community hospital with a long tradition of providing great patient care since it opened in 1985.
- Malvern's history and diversity provide a variety of activities for visitors to Malvern.
- Leadership, management and clinical skills education/training including CME programs.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Apr 22.