Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Malvern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- The city's retail community offers a chance to visit unique gift and antique shops or find a bargain at one of the thrift stores in downtown.
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock's revolutionary.
- Extensive variety of locations - rural, suburban, urban - by the ocean, by the mountains.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- The support and resources you need to succeed.
- Malvern's history and diversity provide a variety of activities for visitors to Malvern.
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Hot Spring County is a 72-bed community hospital with a long tradition of providing great patient care since it opened in 1985.
- Physician-led organization.
- The hospital joined Baptist Health Jan.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Quality people.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- And pelvic health.
- Quality care.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Competitive production-oriented compensation.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- To better serve the healthcare needs of the community, we host a variety of clinics that provide specialized services on a scheduled basis.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Strong leadership.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, or Internal Medicine.
- 1, 2014, making it the eighth hospital in the system.
- Gentle rolling hills, peaceful forests, sparkling lakes and the Ouachita River make it a haven for outdoor adventures.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- 400 Hours Emergency Department Experience In Last 2 Years.
- Atls, Acls, Pals, and Rttd are Required (Grace Periods for Completion).
- Extensive variety of settings - small critical access facilities, major academic medical centers, children's hospitals.
- Sleep Disorders.
- When you visit, you will discover a warm, friendly environment.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Quality of Life.
- Board Certified / Board Eligible.
- Leadership, management and clinical skills education/training including CME programs.
- Specialized therapies include hand therapy, stroke rehabilitation, post joint replacement rehabilitation.
- Safe and comfortable work environment.
- People find that our area is a family community nestled in the foothills of the Ouachita Mountains.
- Eicu provides 24-hour access to an ICU physician and nurses via two-way interactive technology, who assist with patient care in our intensive care area.
- The outpatient therapy center at Baptist Health Medical Center-Hot Spring County provides therapy for orthopedic, neurologic and other medical conditions.
- Credentialing and enrollment support.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Apr 22.