Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · November 21, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Malvern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician-led organization.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- Extensive variety of locations - rural, suburban, urban - by the ocean, by the mountains.
- And pelvic health.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Quality of Life.
- Strong leadership.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Quality people.
- Quality care.
- Malvern's history and diversity provide a variety of activities for visitors to Malvern.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Gentle rolling hills, peaceful forests, sparkling lakes and the Ouachita River make it a haven for outdoor adventures.
- Atls, Acls, Pals, and Rttd are Required (Grace Periods for Completion).
- Eicu provides 24-hour access to an ICU physician and nurses via two-way interactive technology, who assist with patient care in our intensive care area.
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Hot Spring County is a 72-bed community hospital with a long tradition of providing great patient care since it opened in 1985.
- Credentialing and enrollment support.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, or Internal Medicine.
- When you visit, you will discover a warm, friendly environment.
- Board Certified / Board Eligible.
- 400 Hours Emergency Department Experience In Last 2 Years.
- Competitive production-oriented compensation.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- The hospital joined Baptist Health Jan.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- People find that our area is a family community nestled in the foothills of the Ouachita Mountains.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Specialized therapies include hand therapy, stroke rehabilitation, post joint replacement rehabilitation.
- To better serve the healthcare needs of the community, we host a variety of clinics that provide specialized services on a scheduled basis.
- Sleep Disorders.
- The support and resources you need to succeed.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Extensive variety of settings - small critical access facilities, major academic medical centers, children's hospitals.
- The outpatient therapy center at Baptist Health Medical Center-Hot Spring County provides therapy for orthopedic, neurologic and other medical conditions.
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock's revolutionary.
- The city's retail community offers a chance to visit unique gift and antique shops or find a bargain at one of the thrift stores in downtown.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Leadership, management and clinical skills education/training including CME programs.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Safe and comfortable work environment.
- 1, 2014, making it the eighth hospital in the system.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services