Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · June 25, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Malvern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Hot Spring County is a 72-bed community hospital with a long tradition of providing great patient care since it opened in 1985.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Quality care.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- To better serve the healthcare needs of the community, we host a variety of clinics that provide specialized services on a scheduled basis.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Extensive variety of settings - small critical access facilities, major academic medical centers, children's hospitals.
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock's revolutionary.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Malvern's history and diversity provide a variety of activities for visitors to Malvern.
- Leadership, management and clinical skills education/training including CME programs.
- Safe and comfortable work environment.
- Eicu provides 24-hour access to an ICU physician and nurses via two-way interactive technology, who assist with patient care in our intensive care area.
- The support and resources you need to succeed.
- 1, 2014, making it the eighth hospital in the system.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- 400 Hours Emergency Department Experience In Last 2 Years.
- The hospital joined Baptist Health Jan.
- Specialized therapies include hand therapy, stroke rehabilitation, post joint replacement rehabilitation.
- Credentialing and enrollment support.
- When you visit, you will discover a warm, friendly environment.
- Physician-led organization.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Gentle rolling hills, peaceful forests, sparkling lakes and the Ouachita River make it a haven for outdoor adventures.
- People find that our area is a family community nestled in the foothills of the Ouachita Mountains.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Quality of Life.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Competitive production-oriented compensation.
- Atls, Acls, Pals, and Rttd are Required (Grace Periods for Completion).
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Extensive variety of locations - rural, suburban, urban - by the ocean, by the mountains.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, or Internal Medicine.
- The outpatient therapy center at Baptist Health Medical Center-Hot Spring County provides therapy for orthopedic, neurologic and other medical conditions.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Quality people.
- The city's retail community offers a chance to visit unique gift and antique shops or find a bargain at one of the thrift stores in downtown.
- Board Certified / Board Eligible.
- Sleep Disorders.
- And pelvic health.
- Strong leadership.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services