Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Malvern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Eicu provides 24-hour access to an ICU physician and nurses via two-way interactive technology, who assist with patient care in our intensive care area.
- To better serve the healthcare needs of the community, we host a variety of clinics that provide specialized services on a scheduled basis.
- Sleep Disorders.
- When you visit, you will discover a warm, friendly environment.
- Quality of Life.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- People find that our area is a family community nestled in the foothills of the Ouachita Mountains.
- Extensive variety of settings - small critical access facilities, major academic medical centers, children's hospitals.
- Credentialing and enrollment support.
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock's revolutionary.
- And pelvic health.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- The hospital joined Baptist Health Jan.
- Leadership, management and clinical skills education/training including CME programs.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- 1, 2014, making it the eighth hospital in the system.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Atls, Acls, Pals, and Rttd are Required (Grace Periods for Completion).
- Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, or Internal Medicine.
- Quality care.
- The city's retail community offers a chance to visit unique gift and antique shops or find a bargain at one of the thrift stores in downtown.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Hot Spring County is a 72-bed community hospital with a long tradition of providing great patient care since it opened in 1985.
- Board Certified / Board Eligible.
- The outpatient therapy center at Baptist Health Medical Center-Hot Spring County provides therapy for orthopedic, neurologic and other medical conditions.
- The support and resources you need to succeed.
- Gentle rolling hills, peaceful forests, sparkling lakes and the Ouachita River make it a haven for outdoor adventures.
- Strong leadership.
- Quality people.
- Safe and comfortable work environment.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Competitive production-oriented compensation.
- Extensive variety of locations - rural, suburban, urban - by the ocean, by the mountains.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Specialized therapies include hand therapy, stroke rehabilitation, post joint replacement rehabilitation.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- 400 Hours Emergency Department Experience In Last 2 Years.
- Physician-led organization.
- Malvern's history and diversity provide a variety of activities for visitors to Malvern.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services