Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · November 21, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Stuttgart) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- "A" rated malpractice insurance.
- We have a world-class reputation when it comes to hunting, especially when it comes to Mallard ducks in flooded timber.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Department Physicians for opportunities in Stuttgart, AR.
- We are seeking Emergency.
- We also have an award-winning museum at the Museum of the Arkansas Grand Prairie.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- Physician Benefits.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine specialties accepted.
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Stuttgart is licensed by the state of Arkansas for 49 acute care beds.
- This hospital is one of eight Baptist Health hospitals in Arkansas and is a member of the Arkansas and American Hospital Association, major health networks and is Medicare certified.
- Explore the history of life on the Grand Prairie of Arkansas.
- Independent Contractor status.
- But we also have excellent fishing opportunities and some of the best deer hunting.
- Atls, Acls, Pals, and Rttd are Required (Grace Periods for Completion).
- If you love being outdoors, than Stuttgart is the place for you.
- The original Stuttgart Memorial Hospital opened in 1957.
- In 2009 the facility became a part of the Baptist Health system.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services