Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · August 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Heber Springs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Atls, Acls, Pals, and Rttd are Required (Grace Periods for Completion).
- Department Physicians for opportunities in Heber Springs, AR.
- Independent Contractor status.
- The Little Red is famous for johnboat trout angling and great fly fishing, and there are numerous outfitters, marinas and resorts along the river and lakeshore.
- During the Christmas Holiday Season, the Cleburne County Courthouse located in the heart of Downtown Heber Springs comes alive for the Arkansas Trail of Lights.
- We are seeking Emergency.
- The hospital features an expanded emergency department which treats 8,500 patients annually, an expanded operating suite, centralized outpatient clinic, in-house MRI services, and updated inpatient rooms.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine specialties accepted.
- "A" rated malpractice insurance.
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Heber Springs is committed to serving the citizens of Cleburne County.
- During the fall and winter months, Heber Springs is alive with fall color that sets the scene for excellent day trips throughout the Greers Ferry Lake Area.
- With two world-record catches on Greers Ferry Lake and one world record on the Little Red River, it's understandable why anglers are attracted to the region.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- The staff is dedicated to ensuring their patients receive high quality of care that meets or exceeds expectations.
- Physician Benefits.
- Aside from Fishing on Greers Ferry Lake, many scuba divers also find the lake to be home to many interesting observation points on it's floor as well as many varieties of interesting fish and aquatic life.
- Competitive hourly rate.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services