Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · September 22, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Sign-On Bonus applicable to external candidates only.
- Join our team in beautiful Fort Smith, AR!
- Fort Smith is the home of the new Arkansas College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Recently named the.
- Certified Stroke Center.
- Whether your preference is public school or private school, your children will receive an excellent education and be ready for college at the University of Arkansas- Fort Smith.
- The leader in Arkansas' manufacturing communities and is home to many national and international companies.
- Home to University of Arkansas- Fort Smith.
- Outstanding Fort Smith Symphony - The state's oldest symphony.
- Fort Smith, Arkansas is located in Western Arkansas and is surrounded by beautiful lakes and mountains- an outdoorsman's dream!
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Fort Smith, AR.
- The department is equipped with bedside ultra sound, Glidescope and much more!
- Mercy utilizes Epic for the EMR.
- Strong partnership with 18 full-time, integrated hospitalists.
- An abundance of outdoor recreational activities: hiking, camping and hunting.
- Mercy Clinic and Mercy Hospital are seeking Emergency Medicine-Trained physicians to join our well established group with over 25 years longevity!
- Sign-on bonus*.
- Employed physician's with Mercy Clinic will have the option to be involved in a faculty role at the new osteopathic school.
- Fort Smith is a fun place to live and raise a family without all the costs and concerns of a big city!
- 60 hour/day physician coverage.
- Fort Smith offers beautiful golf courses if golf is your game!
- Kiplinger magazine voted Fort Smith the.
- Excellent Public and Private top ranked schools.
- Level III Trauma Center.
- 27 acute ED beds/ 6 fast track beds.
- Retirement (401k/403b) plan.
- From preschool thru college, Fort Smith has a top notch school system.
- Residency stipend available.
- 1 city for the lowest cost of living in the United States by Kiplinger.
- Flexible schedule with 10 hour shifts.
- 1 City in America for the lowest cost of living.
- Our 27-bed ED provides emergency care to over 50,000 patients annually.
- Fort Smith, Arkansas.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Relocation up to $8,000.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago