Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · September 22, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Must have Acls, Atls and Pals.
- 240 per hour.
- A medical center with an exceptional reputation for providing healthcare excellence using latest technologies, would like to invite an Emergency Medicine Physician to join their team.
- New emergency room expansion.
- Paid Malpractice Insurance.
- 12 Hour Shift Schedule / 12 Shifts per month.
- Practice Emergency Medicine in a charming town 1 hour from Little Rock, AR.
- 12 shifts per month, excellent pay and benefits.
- Relaxing resort-style town nestled in the rolling Ouachita Mountains.
- BE/BC Emergency Trained Physicians (BC in IM or FP also acceptable).
- Income & Benefits.
- Job Number JO-1707-3010.
- Hospital Employed.
- Full Benefits - Health, Dental, Vision.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Little Rock, AR.
- 8 Paid Holidays (additional $50/hr).
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago