Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · September 22, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $480,000.
- I represent an Emergency Medicine opportunity in Missouri, easily accessible from Kansas City.
- Local University and top rated schools.
- 20,000 annual visits.
- 43K annual retention bonus.
- Provider can live in Kansas City.
- Taylor Laufer.
- Minutes from 55,000 acre lake serving as vacation destination for boating, camping, and fishing.
- Primary care with ER experience welcome.
- Member, National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations.
- 575k (medical director).
- 20k relocation.
- 1 hour drive to Kansas City.
- Staff to 1 to 2 patients per hour.
- 225/hr at 12 shifts per month totaling 388K annually.
- 20k sign on.
- Standard shifts (7a-7p).
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision.
- Advanced practice provider support.
- 475k plus potential.
- Employed position.
- 44k annual patient satisfaction incentive.
- Escape the crowded urban markets while maintaining easy access to a major metro.
- Level lll ER.
- Member, National Association of.
- Elevate Healthcare Consultants.
- 108k leadership stipend.
- 12 bed ED with 2 fast tracks.
- Diverse real estate including gated subdivisions, build to spec, acreage, and rental options.
- Large local Air force Base is nation's only home to B-2 stealth fighters.
- 12 shifts per month.
- Championship professional sports franchises include the Chiefs and Royals.
- Malpractice (occurrence based with tail).
- Employed with benefits.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Elevate Healthcare Consultants.