Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · November 21, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Fort Riley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
- As well as a thriving night life and culinary experience.
- The local area has an abundance of outdoor activities where you'll find unlimited opportunities to fish, hike, swim, and explore!
- As part of the Iach Team, you will be strengthening the health of our Nation by improving the health of our Army.
- You will work alongside a staff of both civilian and active duty health care workers.
- That means, you deal with zero insurance claims, issues, inability to pay, HMO plans, etc.
- All of our patients are covered by Tricare.
- Irwin Army Community Hospital is located in Fort Riley, Kansas which is uniquely located in the rolling Flint Hills region of the Midwest.
- 17,000) and Manhattan (pop.
- Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission.
- For international travel, Kansas City International Airport is only two hours away.
- As a health care provider at Irwin Army Community Hospital, you will experience a panel of patients consisting of active duty soldiers, their family members and retirees.
- Experience travel simplified at the Manhattan Regional Airport.
- Enjoy BigXII college sports and entertainment at Kansas State University in Manhattan.
- Irwin Army Community Hospital (Iach) is searching for a full-time Emergency Room Physician.
- Because we are a federal facility, we can accept an active, un-restriced license from ANY state!
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Fort Riley, KS.
- We are nestled between Junction City (pop.
- 3 on a list of Best Small Places for Business and Careers (Forbes) - One of the Top 10 Places to Retire (Money Magazine) - One of the Top 50 College Towns in America (Best College Reviews) - Top 10 Best Places to Retire Young (CNN Money) - Top 100 Places to Live in America (Livability).
- They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations.
- Manhattan has been recognized on the following lists for its quality of life: - No.
- At Iach, we aim to provide a high quality, safe and consistent patient experience, influence healthier lifestyles and behaviors, focus on health readiness, injury and illness prevention, save lives, and enable optimal health outcomes in support of the Total Army.
- Did you know?
- Apply | All applicants must offically apply through - search jobs at Fort Riley, Kansas to find this position.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago