Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · September 22, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Nebraska) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 3 year base salary guarantee plus RVU productivity bonus.
- Community of 25,000.
- Average of 1 patient contacts per hour.
- Brand new 19 bed behavioral health unit.
- Access to state of the art equipment.
- Brand new Emergency Department.
- Academic opportunities available through relationship with Unmc.
- 12 Emergency Department Rooms.
- O Comprehensive diagnostic imaging program (complete with 64-slice CT and MRI) and a surgical intensive care unit.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Nebraska, NE.
- Level III Trauma center, Air Flight, Triage and Fast Track Emergency Department.
- Immediate Emergency Department Opening - Incredible Income with huge sign on - Brand New 116 bed Patient tower.
- Emergency Department or Emergency Medicine Physicians or Doctors - Nebraska - Aureus Medical Group.
- Level 3 Trauma Center.
- Relocation Package.
- EMR is Epic.
- Acos Certification.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Most up to date technology and equipment available for all specialties and sub-specialties.
- Stipends for Resident and Fellows who sign early.
- Join a department of 3 full time Emergency Medicine Physicians.
- Quality Incentives.
- Average patient sees physician in less than 20 minutes from arrival.
- Patient Catchment area of 120,000.
- Sign- on Bonus.
- 401K Plan.
- Annual Emergency Department Volume of 20,000.
- Student Loan Repayment.
- Physician led 100 plus Bed Hospital with Brand New $100 Million Dollar Patient Tower and $14 million dollar multi-specialty medical office building.
- On- Site Pharmacy.
- Manageable 11 shifts per month.
- Full Benefits including Paid Vacation.
- 65% Mgma Midwest Average Base Salary Compensation or more depending on training and experience.
- 3 hours to Denver, CO, 3 hours to Omaha, NE.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago