Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · September 22, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Clinton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Top rated technology and an exceptional staff allows for excellent inpatient, outpatient, emergency and rehabilitation services.
- Golden Valley is also one of the largest group practices in rural Missouri and was named as one of Becker's "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2014.
- 10-bed ED.
- Administrative Stipend.
- The MQA is recognized as one of the strongest state-level award programs in the country, and Golden Valley was one of only two hospitals in MO to receive this honor.
- In 2013, the hospital was selected to receive the Missouri Quality Award for excellence in quality leadership.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Emergency Medicine Medical Director to lead the ER team at Golden Valley Memorial Center in Clinton, Missouri.
- Financial Advantage of Independent contractor status.
- Must have strong team building skills with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidates must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem) with previous ED leadership experience.
- A-rated malpractice with tail.
- 56-bed hospital.
- 20,000 annual patient visits.
- Newly increased premium compensation plan.
- Top-rated technology and an exceptional staff allow for excellent inpatient, outpatient, emergency and rehabilitation services.
- 24 hrs Physician coverage & 10 hrs APP coverage.
- Golden Valley Memorial Hospital is a general medical and surgical hospital in Clinton, MO.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services