Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · September 22, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Warrensburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Level III Stroke and Trauma Center.
- Administrative Stipend.
- Top-rated technology and an exceptional staff allow for excellent inpatient, outpatient, emergency and rehabilitation services.
- In recent news, Wmmc is now a Level III Stroke and Trauma Center.
- A not-for-profit county Medical Center, Wmmc offers comprehensive health care services to residents of Johnson County and west central Missouri.
- EmCare is seeking an Emergency Medicine Medical Director to lead the ER team at Western Missouri Medical Center in Warrensburg, Missouri located outside of Kansas City.
- Must have a strong team building skills with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Western Missouri Medical Center (Wmmc) is a fully-accredited acute care facility located in Warrensburg, Missouri.
- Financial Advantage of Independent contractor status.
- Staffed with 24 hours Physician coverage and 12 hours APP coverage daily.
- 14 Bed-ED (includes 2 Fast-track + 2 trauma bays).
- Newly increased premium compensation plan.
- Candidates must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem) with previous ED leadership experience.
- A-rated malpractice with tail.
- 20,000 annual visits.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services