Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · September 22, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Overland Park) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- At least three years' experience as a core faculty member in an Acgme-accredited emergency medicine program and demonstrated experience in a leadership role.
- And the Pediatric ER of Overland Park, also located on Overland Park Regional Medical Center's main campus, with an annual patient-volume of 4,000 - there is no shortage of emergency care.
- We offer a generous compensation and benefit package including medical and dental insurance, signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, 401K, a business-expense account, and occurrence-based malpractice coverage.
- The hospital is a licensed 343-bed facility offering acute medical care services to our patients.
- Evidence of ongoing involvement in scholarly activity, including peer-reviewed publications.
- The Emergency Medicine Residency Program Director will receive adequate protected time to create the infrastructure for a first-class training program.
- Qualified candidates will be energetic, highly-motivated, and meet the following.
- Our experienced, board-certified physicians and highly-trained staff are passionate about the community and the care they provide.
- Requisite, specialty expertise and documented educational and administrative experience acceptable to the Review Committee.
- With four easily-accessible emergency departments - the ED at Overland Park Regional Medical Center's main campus is a Level II Trauma Center with an annual patient-volume of 26,000.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center has been serving the healthcare needs of Johnson County and the surrounding counties since 1978.
- Eligible to obtain medical staff appointment at Overland Park Regional Medical Center.
- The ER of Shawnee is a freestanding ED with an annual patient-volume of 11,000.
- Current certification in the specialty by the American Board of Emergency Medicine, American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine, or specialty qualifications that are acceptable to the Review Committee.
- The ER of Olathe is another freestanding ED with an annual patient-volume of 11,000.
- Eligible to obtain medical licensure in both Kansas and Missouri.
- Envision Physician Services and Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), along with Overland Park Regional Medical Center Department of Emergency Medicine, is seeking an Emergency Medicine Residency Program Director.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Envision Physician Services