Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · September 22, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Branson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 60-bed Emergency Department.
- Level 1 Trauma Center near Branson, Missouri is in need of Emergency Medicine Physicians to provide locum tenens coverage as early as November and will continue on an ongoing basis to provide relief for their full-time physicians.
- Level I Trauma Center.
- 9-hour shifts available.
- 99k volume ED.
- This is a very lucrative ongoing Locum Tenens and Locum Tenens to Permanent opportunity.
- Coverage: 14 EM physicians, 2 Advance Practice Nurses scheduled each day.
- Locum Tenens earning potential of $27,000-$35,000/month for full-time schedules.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Branson, MO.
- Assignment includes travel, housing, and malpractice insurance.
- Adult patients only.
- Hospitalists admit.
- Candidates must be American Board of Emergency Medicine, or Board Certified in Primary Care specialty and currently practicing Emergency Medicine.
This locum job opening was posted
4 weeks ago