Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · November 21, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Branson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Adult patients only.
- 99k volume ED.
- 60-bed Emergency Department.
- Hospitalists admit.
- Level 1 Trauma Center near Branson, Missouri is in need of Emergency Medicine Physicians to provide locum tenens coverage as early as November and will continue on an ongoing basis to provide relief for their full-time physicians.
- 9-hour shifts available.
- Coverage: 14 EM physicians, 2 Advance Practice Nurses scheduled each day.
- Level I Trauma Center.
- Assignment includes travel, housing, and malpractice insurance.
- Locum Tenens earning potential of $27,000-$35,000/month for full-time schedules.
- Candidates must be American Board of Emergency Medicine, or Board Certified in Primary Care specialty and currently practicing Emergency Medicine.
- This is a very lucrative ongoing Locum Tenens and Locum Tenens to Permanent opportunity.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Branson, MO.
This locum job opening was posted
13 days ago