Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- The Emergency Medicine Residency Program Director will receive adequate protected time to create the infrastructure for a first-class training program.
- Eligible to obtain medical staff appointment at Overland Park Regional Medical Center.
- Current certification in the specialty by the American Board of Emergency Medicine, American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine, or specialty qualifications that are acceptable to the Review Committee.
- Our experienced, board-certified physicians and highly-trained staff are passionate about the community and the care they provide.
- With four easily-accessible emergency departments - the ED at Overland Park Regional Medical Center's main campus is a Level II Trauma Center with an annual patient-volume of 26,000.
- The hospital is a licensed 343-bed facility offering acute medical care services to our patients.
- Envision Physician Services and Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), along with Overland Park Regional Medical Center Department of Emergency Medicine, is seeking an Emergency Medicine Residency Program Director.
- Evidence of ongoing involvement in scholarly activity, including peer-reviewed publications.
- Eligible to obtain medical licensure in both Kansas and Missouri.
- At least three years' experience as a core faculty member in an Acgme-accredited emergency medicine program and demonstrated experience in a leadership role.
- Qualified candidates will be energetic, highly-motivated, and meet the following.
- "Midwest's Wealthiest Cities.
- A suburb of the greater Kansas City metropolitan area, Overland Park has a population of more than 173,000, making it the second-largest city in Kansas.
- Overland Park was recently rated as one of the "Top 20 Best Places to Raise Your Kids in America" by Business Week.
- According to American City Business Journals, Overland Park also ranks 4th as the.
- The ER of Shawnee is a freestanding ED with an annual patient-volume of 11,000.
- The ER of Olathe is another freestanding ED with an annual patient-volume of 11,000.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Overland Park, KS.
- Requisite, specialty expertise and documented educational and administrative experience acceptable to the Review Committee.
- We offer a generous compensation and benefit package including medical and dental insurance, signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, 401K, a business-expense account, and occurrence-based malpractice coverage.
- " Already, in 2017, WalletHub listed Overland Park as one of the Healthiest Cities in the United States as well as one of the Happiest Places to Live in 2017.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center has been serving the healthcare needs of Johnson County and the surrounding counties since 1978.
- And the Pediatric ER of Overland Park, also located on Overland Park Regional Medical Center's main campus, with an annual patient-volume of 4,000 - there is no shortage of emergency care.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago