Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · October 17, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- 14 Bed-ED (includes 2 Fast-track + 2 trauma bays).
- Administrative Stipend.
- Financial Advantage of Independent contractor status.
- Indoor walking track and gym, plus an assortment of programs for kids.
- A-rated malpractice with tail.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an Emergency Medicine Medical Director to lead the ER team at Western Missouri Medical Center in Warrensburg, Missouri located outside of Kansas City.
- Located just thirty minutes from the Kansas City area in a university and Air Force community, Western Missouri Medical Center has so much to offer.
- 20,000 annual visits.
- Must have a strong team building skills with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Home to the University of Central Missouri with over 10,000 students.
- Level III Stroke and Trauma Center.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Warrensburg, MO.
- Beautiful community center has an indoor pool and a new outdoor water park with a lazy river.
- Newly increased premium compensation plan.
- The area boasts a great cost of living in family-friendly community with schools ranked in the top ten of the Kansas City area's best.
- Top-rated technology and an exceptional staff allow for excellent inpatient, outpatient, emergency and rehabilitation services.
- Enjoy university sports and the arts.
- Candidates must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem) with previous ED leadership experience.
- A not-for-profit county Medical Center, Wmmc offers comprehensive health care services to residents of Johnson County and west central Missouri.
- Within 1-3 hours of some of Missouri's best waterways-enjoy the best of both worlds.
- Located 35 miles from the Kansas City suburbs-enjoy over 200 area attractions including the Kansas City Zoo, Union Station, the Sprint Center, the Plaza, Riverboats, the Art Museum, Starlight theatre, the Kansas City Symphony and much more.
- Nearby Whiteman Air Force Base, noted for the B2, is home to military and civilian personnel from across the country.
- Visit Harry S. Truman Lake or Lake of the Ozarks.
- Staffed with 24 hours Physician coverage and 12 hours APP coverage daily.
- In recent news, Wmmc is now a Level III Stroke and Trauma Center.
- Western Missouri Medical Center (Wmmc) is a fully-accredited acute care facility located in Warrensburg, Missouri.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago