Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · July 18, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Lawrence) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Annual patient volume is 38,000.
- One site, community-based hospital with most specialties available.
- Highly competitive salary and incentive bonus.
- Double physician coverage with overlapping shifts.
- Join a group of 11 full-time Abem-certified Physicians and 6 Advanced Practice Providers.
- United States Citizenship or Permanent Residency required.
- 24 Hours of midlevel coverage daily.
- Living within catchment area of Lawrence Memorial Hospital preferred.
- We do not work with recruiters.
- Requires Board-eligibility/Board certification in Emergency Medicine.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Lawrence, KS.
- Benefits include: health, retirement, malpractice, CME allowance.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago