Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · March 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Lawrence) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Lawrence, KS.
- Join a group of 11 full-time Abem-certified Physicians and 6 Advanced Practice Providers.
- Highly competitive salary and incentive bonus.
- Requires Board-eligibility/Board certification in Emergency Medicine.
- One site, community-based hospital with most specialties available.
- 24 Hours of midlevel coverage daily.
- We do not work with recruiters.
- United States Citizenship or Permanent Residency required.
- Benefits include: health, retirement, malpractice, CME allowance.
- Double physician coverage with overlapping shifts.
- Living within catchment area of Lawrence Memorial Hospital preferred.
- Annual patient volume is 38,000.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 9.