Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · December 16, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Lawrence) is a single-specialty group practice.
- We do not work with recruiters.
- 24 Hours of midlevel coverage daily.
- Join a group of 11 full-time Abem-certified Physicians and 6 Advanced Practice Providers.
- United States Citizenship or Permanent Residency required.
- One site, community-based hospital with most specialties available.
- Living within catchment area of Lawrence Memorial Hospital preferred.
- Benefits include: health, retirement, malpractice, CME allowance.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Lawrence, KS.
- Annual patient volume is 38,000.
- Requires Board-eligibility/Board certification in Emergency Medicine.
- Double physician coverage with overlapping shifts.
- Highly competitive salary and incentive bonus.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 9.