Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · October 16, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Belton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 31,200 annual patient visits.
- It is a 71-bed acute care facility offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient services.
- In Belton, Missouri you can simultaneously enjoy the charm of a small town and all the conveniences of a larger city.
- 28-hours physician coverage daily.
- Belton Regional Medical Center is an accomplished hospital within the HCA Midwest Health System in the Kansas City area.
- Belton's historical Main Street hosts family fun events year round and offers a taste of a more simple life.
- 17 ED beds, with 7 Fast Track chairs.
- Must hold Acls, Atls, and Pals.
- 10-hour shifts Mon-Thurs & 12-hour shifts Fri-Sun.
- The hospital underwent a $39 million dollar renovation and expansion project from 2011-anding needs of the community.
- Belton has also been recognized for it's participation in the Joint Commission Stroke Center Certification program.
- Meditech EMR (with Dragon Dictation).
- Is located only minutes from Kansas City, home of the Kansas city Royals Basketball team, Kansas City Chiefs Football team as well as various outlets for the arts such as the symphony and ballet.
- Belton Regional is a certified designated Level III Trauma Center.
- 24-hours APP coverage daily.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking FT, PT, & PRN Emergency Physicians to join Belton Regional Medical Center in MO.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem) or Family Practice/Internal Medicine with Emergency Medicine.
- Other amenities include golf courses, dinner theaters, public parks, and world-class shopping.
- It received the Joint Commission's "Top Performer" award for all of Kansas City in 2011 and Top Performer on Key Quality Measures in 2014.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Envision Physician Services