Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Belton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The hospital underwent a $39 million dollar renovation and expansion project from 2011-anding needs of the community.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Belton Regional is a certified designated Level III Trauma Center.
- It is a 71-bed acute care facility offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient services.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- It received the Joint Commission's "Top Performer" award for all of Kansas City in 2011 and Top Performer on Key Quality Measures in 2014.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Belton has also been recognized for it's participation in the Joint Commission Stroke Center Certification program.
- Is located only minutes from Kansas City, home of the Kansas city Royals Basketball team, Kansas City Chiefs Football team as well as various outlets for the arts such as the symphony and ballet.
- Belton's historical Main Street hosts family fun events year round and offers a taste of a more simple life.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking physicians Board Certified in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem) or Family Practice/Internal Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience to join this practice.
- Must also hold Acls, Atls, and Pals).
- Belton Regional Medical Center.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Belton Regional Medical Center is an accomplished hospital within the HCA Midwest Health System in the Kansas City area.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- 24 hrs Physician + 20 hours APP coverage daily.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Employee Status w/Benefits (For Full Time/120 hours, Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, 401K, and CME Reimbursement.
- 12-bed ED.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- 23,000 annual visits.
- In Belton, Missouri you can simultaneously enjoy the charm of a small town and all the conveniences of a larger city.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Other amenities include golf courses, dinner theaters, public parks, and world-class shopping.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services