Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Belton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 31,200 annual patient visits.
- Is located only minutes from Kansas City, home of the Kansas city Royals Basketball team, Kansas City Chiefs Football team as well as various outlets for the arts such as the symphony and ballet.
- Meditech EMR (with Dragon Dictation).
- In Belton, Missouri you can simultaneously enjoy the charm of a small town and all the conveniences of a larger city.
- Belton Regional Medical Center is an accomplished hospital within the HCA Midwest Health System in the Kansas City area.
- The hospital underwent a $39 million dollar renovation and expansion project from 2011-anding needs of the community.
- 24-hours APP coverage daily.
- Belton Regional is a certified designated Level III Trauma Center.
- Belton has also been recognized for it's participation in the Joint Commission Stroke Center Certification program.
- It is a 71-bed acute care facility offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient services.
- 17 ED beds, with 7 Fast Track chairs.
- 10-hour shifts Mon-Thurs & 12-hour shifts Fri-Sun.
- Belton's historical Main Street hosts family fun events year round and offers a taste of a more simple life.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking FT, PT, & PRN Emergency Physicians to join Belton Regional Medical Center in MO.
- 28-hours physician coverage daily.
- It received the Joint Commission's "Top Performer" award for all of Kansas City in 2011 and Top Performer on Key Quality Measures in 2014.
- Other amenities include golf courses, dinner theaters, public parks, and world-class shopping.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem) or Family Practice/Internal Medicine with Emergency Medicine.
- Must hold Acls, Atls, and Pals.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Dec 4.