Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · August 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Belton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It is a 71-bed acute care facility offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient services.
- Is located only minutes from Kansas City, home of the Kansas city Royals Basketball team, Kansas City Chiefs Football team as well as various outlets for the arts such as the symphony and ballet.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking physicians Board Certified in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem) or Family Practice/Internal Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience to join this practice.
- Employee Status w/Benefits (For Full Time/120 hours, Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, 401K, and CME Reimbursement.
- Belton Regional is a certified designated Level III Trauma Center.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Belton's historical Main Street hosts family fun events year round and offers a taste of a more simple life.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Belton Regional Medical Center.
- Belton has also been recognized for it's participation in the Joint Commission Stroke Center Certification program.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- In Belton, Missouri you can simultaneously enjoy the charm of a small town and all the conveniences of a larger city.
- It received the Joint Commission's "Top Performer" award for all of Kansas City in 2011 and Top Performer on Key Quality Measures in 2014.
- Must also hold Acls, Atls, and Pals).
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- 12-bed ED.
- Belton Regional Medical Center is an accomplished hospital within the HCA Midwest Health System in the Kansas City area.
- 24 hrs Physician + 20 hours APP coverage daily.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Other amenities include golf courses, dinner theaters, public parks, and world-class shopping.
- 23,000 annual visits.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- The hospital underwent a $39 million dollar renovation and expansion project from 2011-anding needs of the community.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Envision Physician Services