Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Overland Park) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services are seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians at Research Medical Center Brookside, part of HCA Midwest Health, Kansas City's leading healthcare provider.
- Those seeking active adventures will find that KC is king when it comes to thrilling outings, such as water sports at Jackson County's Lake Jacomo and more.
- Candidates for this campus must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem) or Board Certified in Family Practice/Internal Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience.
- Hockey fans need travel no further than Independence, the home of the Missouri Mavericks.
- Find your way in KC by doing it all.
- 11-bed ED.
- The facility is the only hospital in Kansas City to be named Top Hospital and "A" Safety graded by The Leapfrog Group.
- Level I Trauma Center located minutes away.
- Research Medical Center is the regions's fastest door-to-medicine time for stroke care and door-to-balloon time for heart attack care.
- Orchid lovers can head underground to Bird's Botanicals for an unforgettable experience.
- With a thriving creative arts scene, eclectic mix of entertainment and die-hard sports-it's safe to say there's something for everyone.
- Who wouldn't get fired up to play in front of that crowd?
- Is a comprehensive center for outpatient services and 24-hour emergency care.
- Along every boulevard and around every corner, there's something to do that's unique to Kansas City.
- Whether it be Sunday or Monday night, the Kansas City Chiefs always show up to play when they're home at Arrowhead Stadium, the loudest outdoor sports arena in the world.
- Or, at least trying to.
- 24 hrs of Physician coverage + 24 hrs of Advanced Practice Provider coverage Monday and Tuesday.
- Research Medical Center of Brookside.
- 20,000 annual patient visits.
- 3 in United States News & World Report's Best Hospitals metro area ranking in March 2011.
- Not to mention the undeniable tailgate traditions that get going well before kickoff-making for a truly memorable experience.
- If camping is more up your alley, head out to Smithville Lake, where you'll find more than 750 campsites and 175 miles of lake shoreline, making for the perfect view as you fish, cook, bike and more.
- Research Medical Center was ranked No.
- 20 hrs of Advanced Practice Provider coverage Wednesday-Sunday.
- It is part of Research Medical Center, a 511-bed.
- The Echl team is a player development affiliate of the NHL's New York Islanders, owns two regular season titles and one of the most devoted fan bases in the league.
- HCA Midwest Health System's emergency services are renowned in the region, with several major hospital-based emergency departments and stand alone-ERs.
- Kansas City is home to some of the best and loudest sports fans in the world.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services