Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Overland Park) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It is part of Research Medical Center, a 511-bed.
- 24 hrs of Physician coverage + 24 hrs of Advanced Practice Provider coverage Monday and Tuesday.
- Candidates for this campus must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem) or Board Certified in Family Practice/Internal Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience.
- Along every boulevard and around every corner, there's something to do that's unique to Kansas City.
- Research Medical Center was ranked No.
- The Echl team is a player development affiliate of the NHL's New York Islanders, owns two regular season titles and one of the most devoted fan bases in the league.
- The facility is the only hospital in Kansas City to be named Top Hospital and "A" Safety graded by The Leapfrog Group.
- 3 in United States News & World Report's Best Hospitals metro area ranking in March 2011.
- Kansas City is home to some of the best and loudest sports fans in the world.
- With a thriving creative arts scene, eclectic mix of entertainment and die-hard sports-it's safe to say there's something for everyone.
- Those seeking active adventures will find that KC is king when it comes to thrilling outings, such as water sports at Jackson County's Lake Jacomo and more.
- Research Medical Center is the regions's fastest door-to-medicine time for stroke care and door-to-balloon time for heart attack care.
- Who wouldn't get fired up to play in front of that crowd?
- Orchid lovers can head underground to Bird's Botanicals for an unforgettable experience.
- Not to mention the undeniable tailgate traditions that get going well before kickoff-making for a truly memorable experience.
- 20 hrs of Advanced Practice Provider coverage Wednesday-Sunday.
- Is a comprehensive center for outpatient services and 24-hour emergency care.
- Whether it be Sunday or Monday night, the Kansas City Chiefs always show up to play when they're home at Arrowhead Stadium, the loudest outdoor sports arena in the world.
- If camping is more up your alley, head out to Smithville Lake, where you'll find more than 750 campsites and 175 miles of lake shoreline, making for the perfect view as you fish, cook, bike and more.
- Find your way in KC by doing it all.
- Hockey fans need travel no further than Independence, the home of the Missouri Mavericks.
- HCA Midwest Health System's emergency services are renowned in the region, with several major hospital-based emergency departments and stand alone-ERs.
- Or, at least trying to.
- 20,000 annual patient visits.
- Research Medical Center of Brookside.
- 11-bed ED.
- Envision Physician Services are seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians at Research Medical Center Brookside, part of HCA Midwest Health, Kansas City's leading healthcare provider.
- Level I Trauma Center located minutes away.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services