Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Independence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- HCA Midwest Health has quickly become Kansas City's leading healthcare network of hospitals, outpatient centers, clinics, physician practices, surgery centers and more.
- HCA Midwest Health System is Kansas City's largest healthcare network and has the metro's largest group of Level I, Level II and Level III Trauma Centers and emergency departments.
- Level II Trauma Center (only one in eastern Jackson County) with 24/7 Emergency Services.
- Along with our high-tech services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best possible customer service for our patients.
- 75,000 annual visits.
- Centerpoint Medical Center features 221 private rooms, Level II Trauma Center,.
- Women's Services, including a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit to provide care for early or ill newborns, and a labor and delivery unit.
- 41 bed state-of-the art ED.
- Hospital Features.
- 60 hrs.
- Available to patients.
- HCA Midwest Health System's emergency services are renowned in the region, with six major hospital-based emergency departments.
- Computerized Physician Order Entry System.
- Candidates must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem) or Board Certified in Family Practice/Internal Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience along with a valid Atls certificate.
- Clinical services.
- While each of our facilities is unique, we are all one HCA Midwest Health.
- Meditech Pdcoc EMR.
- Stroke Center with Joint Commission Primary Stroke Center Certification.
- Orthopedic Services including Total Joints and Sports Medicine.
- Of physician coverage.
- Centerpoint Medical Center is the only Level II Trauma Center in eastern Jackson County with 24/7 Emergency Services.
- 58 hours of APP coverage.
- Outpatient Services, including a surgery center, advanced wound care center, pain center, sleep disorder center, imaging, rehab and more.
- 25% admit rate.
- Level 2 Trauma Center.
- Centerpoint Medical Center - part of HCA Midwest Health, Kansas City's leading healthcare provider is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join an established group.
- Superb subspecialty back up and EmCare Managed Hospitalist Program.
- An accredited Chest Pain Center and a variety of Cardiovascular Services.
- An accredited Cancer Program and Breast Center with Nurse Navigator.
- Throughout the year, our emergency rooms served more than 225,000 patients, and we treated a total of 659,135 patients at all of our facilities.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team in Independence, MO.
- Neuroscience Services for the treatment of brain and spine disorders as well as injuries.
- State-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services