Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Overland Park) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Advanced Practice Provider coverage.
- According to American City Business Journals, Overland Park also ranks 4th of the list of the.
- "Midwest's Wealthiest Cities". Already in 2017, WalletHub has listed Overland Park as one of the Healthiest Cities in the United States as well as one of the Happiest Places to Live in 2017.
- A suburb of the greater Kansas City metropolitan area, Overland Park has a population of more than 173,000, making it the second largest city in Kansas.
- Which destroys tumors without requiring surgery or anesthesia.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for quality Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our prestigious practice at Menorah Medical Center in Overland Park, Kansas.
- Covering a wide range of specialties.
- In addition to an exceptional staff, Menorah is a technological leader.
- 15,000 annual visits.
- Physician + 8 hrs.
- 24 hrs.
- The visitor or resident of Overland Park can enjoy arboretum and botanical gardens, golf courses, and Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead to name a few.
- 12-bed Emergency Department.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center & certified Primary Stroke Center.
- Available in the Kansas City area.
- It is also the only hospital in Johnson County to offer Mammosite.
- Brand New EM Residency Program projected to start in 2018.
- Menorah Medical Center ED - Overland Park, KS.
- Menorah Medical Center, a full-service, acute care hospital that offers some of the most advanced treatment options.
- The hospital was the first in Johnson County to be certified as both an Accredited Chest Pain Center and Certified Stroke Care Center.
- Menorah was also the first to introduce the area's only CyberKnife.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Overland Park enjoys many of the conveniences of the Kansas City area while boasting some unique amenities as well.
- The hospital has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 600.
- Overland Park was recently rated as one of the "Top 20 Best Places to Raise Your Kids in America" by BusinessWeek.
- An advanced technology for breast cancer.
- Employee Status w/Benefits.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services