Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · October 17, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Overland Park) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It is also the only hospital in Johnson County to offer Mammosite.
- 15,000 annual visits.
- The visitor or resident of Overland Park can enjoy arboretum and botanical gardens, golf courses, and Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead to name a few.
- In addition to an exceptional staff, Menorah is a technological leader.
- Available in the Kansas City area.
- The hospital has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 600.
- According to American City Business Journals, Overland Park also ranks 4th of the list of the.
- Advanced Practice Provider coverage.
- Menorah was also the first to introduce the area's only CyberKnife.
- Brand New EM Residency Program projected to start in 2018.
- Menorah Medical Center ED - Overland Park, KS.
- The hospital was the first in Johnson County to be certified as both an Accredited Chest Pain Center and Certified Stroke Care Center.
- Covering a wide range of specialties.
- Overland Park enjoys many of the conveniences of the Kansas City area while boasting some unique amenities as well.
- 24 hrs.
- Menorah Medical Center, a full-service, acute care hospital that offers some of the most advanced treatment options.
- A suburb of the greater Kansas City metropolitan area, Overland Park has a population of more than 173,000, making it the second largest city in Kansas.
- "Midwest's Wealthiest Cities". Already in 2017, WalletHub has listed Overland Park as one of the Healthiest Cities in the United States as well as one of the Happiest Places to Live in 2017.
- Which destroys tumors without requiring surgery or anesthesia.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for quality Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our prestigious practice at Menorah Medical Center in Overland Park, Kansas.
- Employee Status w/Benefits.
- Overland Park was recently rated as one of the "Top 20 Best Places to Raise Your Kids in America" by BusinessWeek.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center & certified Primary Stroke Center.
- An advanced technology for breast cancer.
- 12-bed Emergency Department.
- Physician + 8 hrs.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services