Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Overland Park) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Overland Park enjoys many of the conveniences of the Kansas City area while boasting some unique amenities as well.
- 15-bed ED.
- Overland Park was recently rated as one of the "Top 20 Best Places to Raise Your Kids in America" by Business Week.
- 26,000 annual visits.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking quality Emergency Board Certified/ Board Eligible physicians to join our esteemed group of physicians at Overland Park Regional Medical Center.
- A suburb of the greater Kansas City metropolitan area, Overland Park has a population of more than 173,000, making it the second largest city in Kansas.
- "Midwest's Wealthiest Cities". Already in 2017, Wallet Hub has listed Overland Park as one of the Healthiest Cities in the United States as well as one of the Happiest Places to Live in 2017.
- According to American City Business Journals, Overland Park also ranks 4th of the list of the.
- 30 hrs Physician + 24 hours Advanced Practice Provider coverage daily.
- Over 550 dedicated physicians represent a high degree of expertise in emergency services, Level II Trauma, womens' care, neonatal intensive care, advanced cardiovascular surgery, general surgery and neurology.
- Employee status with benefits.
- The hospital campus features four medical office buildings, two pharmacies and the offices of more than 100 physicians.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center is a licensed 343-bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services to the Overland Park community and the surrounding areas since December of 1978.
- The visitor or resident of Overland Park can enjoy arboretum and botanical gardens, golf courses, and Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead to name a few.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center - Overland Park, KS.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services