Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · December 16, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Overland Park) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 20 ED exam beds and 3 trauma bays, & 1 resuscitation room.
- Overland Park was recently rated as one of the "Top 20 Best Places to Raise Your Kids in America" by BusinessWeek, and ranks 4th of the list of the.
- It is located just 20 miles southwest of downtown Kansas City, with all of the cultural advantages of a major metropolitan area.
- 23-hours APP coverage daily.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center is a licensed 343-bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services to the Overland Park community and the surrounding areas since December of 1978.
- The visitor or resident of Overland Park can enjoy arboretum and botanical gardens, golf courses, and Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead.
- ER of Shawnee is a free standing, full service ER that is part of Overland Park Regional Medical Center.
- Olathe, KS is the second largest among the 21 communities in prosperous Johnson County, and the fourth largest city in the state.
- "Midwest's Wealthiest Cities" according to American City Business Journals.
- A suburb of the greater Kansas City metropolitan area, Overland Park is the second largest city in Kansas.
- Overland Park enjoys many of the conveniences of the Kansas City area while boasting some unique amenities as well.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- Overland Park also features many activities and events, including: Nascar races, the Overland Park Farmers Market, the American Royal barbecue competition, watching the Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium, along with concerts, exhibits, performances, and many other events.
- 20 ED exam rooms, 3 trauma bays, & 1 resuscitation room.
- Through a digital communications system, the ER can stay in communication with surrounding area emergency rooms and divert traffic to the ER when needed.
- 10-hour shifts.
- Joint Commission.
- The hospital campus features four medical office buildings, two pharmacies and the offices of more than rong>.
- 26-hours physician coverage daily.
- The 10,000-square-foot facility has a CT scanner, full-service lab, a radiology department,.
- 8 & 9-hour shifts.
- 26,900 annual patient visits.
- 30-hours physician coverage daily.
- A trauma room, a contamination room, an isolation room and 10 patient rooms.
- 8,100 annual patient visits.
- Meditech EMR.
- Emergency Room of Olathe.
- Certified Primary Stroke Center.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center.
- Over 550 dedicated physicians represent a high degree of expertise in emergency services, Level II Trauma, womens' care, neonatal intensive care, advanced cardiovascular surgery, general surgery and neurology.
- 24-hours APP coverage daily.
- The ER has 10 staff members for the day shift and 10 at night.
- 20 ED exam beds, 3 trauma bays, & 1 resuscitation room.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking quality FT/PT/PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians for 3 sites in Kansas.
- ER of Olathe is a free-standing, full service ED that is part of Overland Park Regional.
- Encompassing more than 10,000 square feet, the ER of Olathe is complete with CT scanner, MRI, full laboratory, full radiology department, trauma room, contamination room, and isolation room.
- The ER of Shawnee is open 24 hours seven days a week and can admit the same level of patients that Overland Park Regional Medical Center can.
- Medical Center.
- Emergency Room of Shawnee.
- The ER offers an American College of Surgeons Level II Trauma Center, technologically advanced monitoring systems, an electronic medication system and on-staff cardiologists who have the capability to monitor EKG results from a remote location.
- 6,400 annual patient visits.
- The facility also offers a computerized physician order entry system that eliminates handwriting errors, and is a.
- Shawnee is located in Johnson County, Kansas and is one of fastest growing cities in the Kansas City Metropolitan Area.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Dec 4.