Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Overland Park) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A suburb of the greater Kansas City metropolitan area, Overland Park is the second largest city in Kansas.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking quality FT/PT/PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians for 3 sites in Kansas.
- Overland Park also features many activities and events, including: Nascar races, the Overland Park Farmers Market, the American Royal barbecue competition, watching the Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium, along with concerts, exhibits, performances, and many other events.
- Joint Commission.
- ER of Olathe is a free-standing, full service ED that is part of Overland Park Regional.
- The ER has 10 staff members for the day shift and 10 at night.
- Olathe, KS is the second largest among the 21 communities in prosperous Johnson County, and the fourth largest city in the state.
- 10-hour shifts.
- Through a digital communications system, the ER can stay in communication with surrounding area emergency rooms and divert traffic to the ER when needed.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- The ER offers an American College of Surgeons Level II Trauma Center, technologically advanced monitoring systems, an electronic medication system and on-staff cardiologists who have the capability to monitor EKG results from a remote location.
- Emergency Room of Olathe.
- Shawnee is located in Johnson County, Kansas and is one of fastest growing cities in the Kansas City Metropolitan Area.
- 24-hours APP coverage daily.
- Encompassing more than 10,000 square feet, the ER of Olathe is complete with CT scanner, MRI, full laboratory, full radiology department, trauma room, contamination room, and isolation room.
- Meditech EMR.
- Emergency Room of Shawnee.
- Medical Center.
- 8 & 9-hour shifts.
- 26-hours physician coverage daily.
- A trauma room, a contamination room, an isolation room and 10 patient rooms.
- 30-hours physician coverage daily.
- 20 ED exam rooms, 3 trauma bays, & 1 resuscitation room.
- 23-hours APP coverage daily.
- The ER of Shawnee is open 24 hours seven days a week and can admit the same level of patients that Overland Park Regional Medical Center can.
- 8,100 annual patient visits.
- 6,400 annual patient visits.
- Over 550 dedicated physicians represent a high degree of expertise in emergency services, Level II Trauma, womens' care, neonatal intensive care, advanced cardiovascular surgery, general surgery and neurology.
- It is located just 20 miles southwest of downtown Kansas City, with all of the cultural advantages of a major metropolitan area.
- Overland Park was recently rated as one of the "Top 20 Best Places to Raise Your Kids in America" by BusinessWeek, and ranks 4th of the list of the.
- ER of Shawnee is a free standing, full service ER that is part of Overland Park Regional Medical Center.
- "Midwest's Wealthiest Cities" according to American City Business Journals.
- Overland Park enjoys many of the conveniences of the Kansas City area while boasting some unique amenities as well.
- Certified Primary Stroke Center.
- The facility also offers a computerized physician order entry system that eliminates handwriting errors, and is a.
- The hospital campus features four medical office buildings, two pharmacies and the offices of more than rong>.
- 26,900 annual patient visits.
- The visitor or resident of Overland Park can enjoy arboretum and botanical gardens, golf courses, and Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead.
- 20 ED exam beds, 3 trauma bays, & 1 resuscitation room.
- The 10,000-square-foot facility has a CT scanner, full-service lab, a radiology department,.
- 20 ED exam beds and 3 trauma bays, & 1 resuscitation room.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center is a licensed 343-bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services to the Overland Park community and the surrounding areas since December of 1978.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center.
- 12-hour shifts.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Dec 4.