Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · October 16, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Overland Park) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Encompassing more than 10,000 square feet, the ER of Olathe is complete with CT scanner, MRI, full laboratory, full radiology department, trauma room, contamination room, and isolation room.
- Emergency Room of Olathe.
- Medical Center.
- It is located just 20 miles southwest of downtown Kansas City, with all of the cultural advantages of a major metropolitan area.
- 10-hour shifts.
- ER of Shawnee is a free standing, full service ER that is part of Overland Park Regional Medical Center.
- The 10,000-square-foot facility has a CT scanner, full-service lab, a radiology department,.
- The ER offers an American College of Surgeons Level II Trauma Center, technologically advanced monitoring systems, an electronic medication system and on-staff cardiologists who have the capability to monitor EKG results from a remote location.
- Olathe, KS is the second largest among the 21 communities in prosperous Johnson County, and the fourth largest city in the state.
- Overland Park enjoys many of the conveniences of the Kansas City area while boasting some unique amenities as well.
- 26,900 annual patient visits.
- ER of Olathe is a free-standing, full service ED that is part of Overland Park Regional.
- Through a digital communications system, the ER can stay in communication with surrounding area emergency rooms and divert traffic to the ER when needed.
- A suburb of the greater Kansas City metropolitan area, Overland Park is the second largest city in Kansas.
- 6,400 annual patient visits.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking quality FT/PT/PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians for 3 sites in Kansas.
- 12-hour shifts.
- 8 & 9-hour shifts.
- Meditech EMR.
- Certified Primary Stroke Center.
- Shawnee is located in Johnson County, Kansas and is one of fastest growing cities in the Kansas City Metropolitan Area.
- Over 550 dedicated physicians represent a high degree of expertise in emergency services, Level II Trauma, womens' care, neonatal intensive care, advanced cardiovascular surgery, general surgery and neurology.
- 23-hours APP coverage daily.
- Overland Park also features many activities and events, including: Nascar races, the Overland Park Farmers Market, the American Royal barbecue competition, watching the Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium, along with concerts, exhibits, performances, and many other events.
- A trauma room, a contamination room, an isolation room and 10 patient rooms.
- "Midwest's Wealthiest Cities" according to American City Business Journals.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center.
- 20 ED exam beds and 3 trauma bays, & 1 resuscitation room.
- The ER of Shawnee is open 24 hours seven days a week and can admit the same level of patients that Overland Park Regional Medical Center can.
- 20 ED exam beds, 3 trauma bays, & 1 resuscitation room.
- Overland Park was recently rated as one of the "Top 20 Best Places to Raise Your Kids in America" by BusinessWeek, and ranks 4th of the list of the.
- 8,100 annual patient visits.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- The facility also offers a computerized physician order entry system that eliminates handwriting errors, and is a.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center is a licensed 343-bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services to the Overland Park community and the surrounding areas since December of 1978.
- The hospital campus features four medical office buildings, two pharmacies and the offices of more than rong>.
- Joint Commission.
- 26-hours physician coverage daily.
- The ER has 10 staff members for the day shift and 10 at night.
- Emergency Room of Shawnee.
- 30-hours physician coverage daily.
- The visitor or resident of Overland Park can enjoy arboretum and botanical gardens, golf courses, and Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead.
- 24-hours APP coverage daily.
- 20 ED exam rooms, 3 trauma bays, & 1 resuscitation room.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Envision Physician Services