Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · October 17, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lexington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- 24 hrs Physician coverage.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Lexington, Missouri is a history buff's paradise.
- The city begins the Old Trails Region and is full of Civil War sites including an 1847 courthouse and a battlefield.
- Located just 45 minutes east of downtown Kansas City, Missouri, Lexington boasts four unique historic districts.
- Lafayette Regional Health Center has been serving Lafayette County and surrounding areas for more than 50 years.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- This charming city hosts beautiful antebellum homes, majestic views of the Missouri river, and a plethora of outdoor activities.
- 10,000 annual visits.
- Independent Contractor status.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Lafayette Regional Medical Center - Lexington, MO.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Located in the heart of one of the Midwest's most enduring historic communities, the hospital has weathered flood, fire and a changing rural economy for more than half a century.
- The hospital has been recognized for its excellence as a Top Performance Leader in Quality by iVantage in 2015 and a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures in 2014 through the Joint Commission.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physician to join the practice at Lafayette Medical Center in Lexington, MO.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Quality candidates must be Emergency Medicine Board Certified/Board Eligible (Abem/Aobem) or Family Practice/Internal Medicine Board Certified with Emergency Medicine experience.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services