Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · October 17, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lee's Summit) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Of Physician + 12 hours Advanced Practice Provider coverage daily.
- 18,000 annual visits.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking quality Emergency Medicine, Board Certified/Board Eligible physicians to join our esteemed group of physicians at Lee's Summit Medical Center.
- Employee Status with Benefits - must be certified in Advanced Trauma Life Support and Pediatric Advanced Life Support.
- The 64-bed advanced technology facility is both an Accredited Chest Pain Center, Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center and a verified Level III Trauma Center.
- Lee's Summit Medical Center is a full-service acute care facility serving Lee's Summit and surrounding areas.
- Lee's Summit is consistently recognized for it's desirability and was most recently selected as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Live in the Country by Money Magaize and was ranked.1 by Zippia's "The 10 Happiest Mid-Sized Cities in America" in 2016.
- Located a mere 20 minutes from the center of Kansas City, and nestled between two major highways, residents and visitors alike can enjoy convenient access to all the big-city amenities, attractions and cultural avenues.
- Lee's Summit Medical Center - Lee's Summit, MO.
- 14-bed ED.
- Lee's Summit is becoming one of the busiest centers both in the Kansas City metro region and the state with more than 90,000 residents.
- The hospital has been recognized as one of Becker Hospital Review's "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" and a 2014 Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by the Joint Commission.
- All services are supported by a medical staff of over 300 physicians representing 40 specialties.
- 24 hrs.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services