Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · October 17, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Liberty) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hockey fans need travel no further than Independence, the home of the Missouri Mavericks. The Echl team is a player development affiliate of the NHL's New York Islanders, owns two regular season titles and one of the most devoted fan bases in the league.
- Find your way in KC by doing it all.
- What started as a 130-bed facility is now a state-of-the-art 226-bed hospital.
- Who wouldn't get fired up to play in front of that crowd?
- 32k annual patient visits.
- Kansas City is home to some of the best and loudest sports fans in the world.
- Whether it be Sunday or Monday night, the Kansas City Chiefs always show up to play when they're home at Arrowhead Stadium, the loudest outdoor sports arena in the world.
- Not to mention the undeniable tailgate traditions that get going well before kickoff-making for a truly memorable experience.
- Along every boulevard and around every corner, there's something to do that's unique to Kansas City.
- Liberty Hospital is a comprehensive medical center with a full range of services, the latest technology and a compassionate staff focused on providing exceptional care.
- Much like the area around it, Liberty Hospital has grown significantly since opening its doors in February 1974.
- Voted Best Hospital in the Northland for 2014, 2015 and 2016!
- 48 hrs Physician + 12 hrs Advanced Practice Provider coverage.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- 28-bed ED.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians at Liberty Hospital located in Liberty, MO.
- With a thriving creative arts scene, eclectic mix of entertainment and die-hard sports-it's safe to say there's something for everyone.
- If camping is more up your alley, head out to Smithville Lake, where you'll find more than 750 campsites and 175 miles of lake shoreline, making for the perfect view as you fish, cook, bike and more.
- Or, at least trying to.
- Those seeking active adventures will find that KC is king when it comes to thrilling outings, such as water sports at Jackson County's Lake Jacomo and more.
- Qualified candidates must be Board Certified /Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem).
- Located just 20 minutes north of downtown Kansas City, Liberty Hospital serves Clay, Platte and Ray counties, as well as the northwest Missouri corridor.
- Orchid lovers can head underground to Bird's Botanicals for an unforgettable experience.
- More than 330 physicians cover all medical specialties.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services