Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Liberal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Possess a current, unrestricted Kansas medical license and.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Current on Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Quality of Life.
- Quality people.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Located in Liberal, Kansas, Southwest Medical Center (Swmc) operates as a not-for-profit acute care hospital.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Southwest Medical Center is a business entity governed by a Board of Trustees appointed by the Board of County Commissioners of Seward County, Kansas, and an administration selected by the Board of Trustees.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Swmc is a single coverage ED and an annual ED volume of 10,000.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Department Physicians in Liberal, KS.
- Quality care.
- Seeking Immediate Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN, Moonlighting Emergency.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Single Point of Contact for Scheduling.
- Physician Benefits.
- Third year residents welcome for moonlighting!
- No taxes are levied by the Board of County Commissioners of Seward County, Kansas, for operating, maintaining, equipping and improving the hospital.
- 10 shifts per month available.
- Follow the Yellow Brick Road to Dorothy's official hometown of Liberal, Kansas, where you will find wide open spaces, spectacular sunsets, history, culture and a wide variety of activities and attractions.
- Excellent facility with dedicated and supportive staff.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Emergency Department experience is necessary.
- With over 800 motel rooms, more than 35 restaurants and all the services travelers need, Liberal offers a wonderful setting for a family reunion, conference or weekend getaway with family or friends.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 27.