Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Liberal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Swmc is a single coverage ED and an annual ED volume of 10,000.
- Quality people.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Current on Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- With over 800 motel rooms, more than 35 restaurants and all the services travelers need, Liberal offers a wonderful setting for a family reunion, conference or weekend getaway with family or friends.
- Follow the Yellow Brick Road to Dorothy's official hometown of Liberal, Kansas, where you will find wide open spaces, spectacular sunsets, history, culture and a wide variety of activities and attractions.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Located in Liberal, Kansas, Southwest Medical Center (Swmc) operates as a not-for-profit acute care hospital.
- Seeking Immediate Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN, Moonlighting Emergency.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Quality of Life.
- No taxes are levied by the Board of County Commissioners of Seward County, Kansas, for operating, maintaining, equipping and improving the hospital.
- Physician Benefits.
- Possess a current, unrestricted Kansas medical license and.
- Emergency Department experience is necessary.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Single Point of Contact for Scheduling.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Southwest Medical Center is a business entity governed by a Board of Trustees appointed by the Board of County Commissioners of Seward County, Kansas, and an administration selected by the Board of Trustees.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- 10 shifts per month available.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Department Physicians in Liberal, KS.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Quality care.
- Excellent facility with dedicated and supportive staff.
- Third year residents welcome for moonlighting!
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Envision Physician Services