Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · December 16, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Liberal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located in Liberal, Kansas, Southwest Medical Center (Swmc) operates as a not-for-profit acute care hospital.
- Swmc is a single coverage ED and an annual ED volume of 10,000.
- No taxes are levied by the Board of County Commissioners of Seward County, Kansas, for operating, maintaining, equipping and improving the hospital.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Excellent facility with dedicated and supportive staff.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Follow the Yellow Brick Road to Dorothy's official hometown of Liberal, Kansas, where you will find wide open spaces, spectacular sunsets, history, culture and a wide variety of activities and attractions.
- Single Point of Contact for Scheduling.
- Department Physicians in Liberal, KS.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Southwest Medical Center is a business entity governed by a Board of Trustees appointed by the Board of County Commissioners of Seward County, Kansas, and an administration selected by the Board of Trustees.
- Quality people.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Possess a current, unrestricted Kansas medical license and.
- Seeking Immediate Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN, Moonlighting Emergency.
- Physician Benefits.
- Third year residents welcome for moonlighting!
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Current on Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications.
- Emergency Department experience is necessary.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- 10 shifts per month available.
- Quality care.
- With over 800 motel rooms, more than 35 restaurants and all the services travelers need, Liberal offers a wonderful setting for a family reunion, conference or weekend getaway with family or friends.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Quality of Life.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Envision Physician Services