Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · September 17, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Liberal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located in Liberal, Kansas, Southwest Medical Center (Swmc) operates as a not-for-profit acute care hospital.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Single Point of Contact for Scheduling.
- Quality people.
- With over 800 motel rooms, more than 35 restaurants and all the services travelers need, Liberal offers a wonderful setting for a family reunion, conference or weekend getaway with family or friends.
- Possess a current, unrestricted Kansas medical license and.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Physician Benefits.
- Quality of Life.
- Excellent facility with dedicated and supportive staff.
- Quality care.
- 10 shifts per month available.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Emergency Department experience is necessary.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Seeking Immediate Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN, Moonlighting Emergency.
- No taxes are levied by the Board of County Commissioners of Seward County, Kansas, for operating, maintaining, equipping and improving the hospital.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Third year residents welcome for moonlighting!
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Swmc is a single coverage ED and an annual ED volume of 10,000.
- Follow the Yellow Brick Road to Dorothy's official hometown of Liberal, Kansas, where you will find wide open spaces, spectacular sunsets, history, culture and a wide variety of activities and attractions.
- Current on Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications.
- Southwest Medical Center is a business entity governed by a Board of Trustees appointed by the Board of County Commissioners of Seward County, Kansas, and an administration selected by the Board of Trustees.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Department Physicians in Liberal, KS.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 27.