Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · June 25, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Liberal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Quality of Life.
- Excellent facility with dedicated and supportive staff.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Southwest Medical Center is a business entity governed by a Board of Trustees appointed by the Board of County Commissioners of Seward County, Kansas, and an administration selected by the Board of Trustees.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Seeking Immediate Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN, Moonlighting Emergency.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Swmc is a single coverage ED and an annual ED volume of 10,000.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Located in Liberal, Kansas, Southwest Medical Center (Swmc) operates as a not-for-profit acute care hospital.
- No taxes are levied by the Board of County Commissioners of Seward County, Kansas, for operating, maintaining, equipping and improving the hospital.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Current on Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications.
- Quality care.
- Single Point of Contact for Scheduling.
- Follow the Yellow Brick Road to Dorothy's official hometown of Liberal, Kansas, where you will find wide open spaces, spectacular sunsets, history, culture and a wide variety of activities and attractions.
- Department Physicians in Liberal, KS.
- Emergency Department experience is necessary.
- With over 800 motel rooms, more than 35 restaurants and all the services travelers need, Liberal offers a wonderful setting for a family reunion, conference or weekend getaway with family or friends.
- 10 shifts per month available.
- Third year residents welcome for moonlighting!
- Physician Benefits.
- Quality people.
- Possess a current, unrestricted Kansas medical license and.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Envision Physician Services