Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · August 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Liberal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Southwest Medical Center is a business entity governed by a Board of Trustees appointed by the Board of County Commissioners of Seward County, Kansas, and an administration selected by the Board of Trustees.
- 10 shifts per month available.
- Department Physicians in Liberal, KS.
- Quality people.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Single Point of Contact for Scheduling.
- Third year residents welcome for moonlighting!
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Emergency Department experience is necessary.
- Current on Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications.
- Independent Contractor status.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Excellent facility with dedicated and supportive staff.
- Located in Liberal, Kansas, Southwest Medical Center (Swmc) operates as a not-for-profit acute care hospital.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Possess a current, unrestricted Kansas medical license and.
- Seeking Immediate Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN, Moonlighting Emergency.
- Physician Benefits.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- No taxes are levied by the Board of County Commissioners of Seward County, Kansas, for operating, maintaining, equipping and improving the hospital.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Quality care.
- Quality of Life.
- With over 800 motel rooms, more than 35 restaurants and all the services travelers need, Liberal offers a wonderful setting for a family reunion, conference or weekend getaway with family or friends.
- Follow the Yellow Brick Road to Dorothy's official hometown of Liberal, Kansas, where you will find wide open spaces, spectacular sunsets, history, culture and a wide variety of activities and attractions.
- Swmc is a single coverage ED and an annual ED volume of 10,000.
This perm job opening was posted
by Envision Physician Services