Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · October 16, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Junction City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Physician Benefits.
- A 2000 All-American City finalist, Junction City is a community where the people are friendly, the atmosphere is inviting and, the lifestyle is ethnically diversified.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Just minutes from Fort Riley, an active duty post known as the birthplace of the 7th Cavalry, Junction City is surrounded by history.
- Quality people.
- Emergency Medicine Physicians needed in Junction City, KS.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Full-Time, Part-Time.
- Current, unrestricted Kansas medical license and DEA.
- Candidates must also have 400 hours of Emergency Department experience in the last two years.
- Recently completed a 110,ansion and opened its after-hours rural health clinic to meet the growing healthcare needs of the community and uses state-of-the-art techniques to ensure each patient receives the care they deserve.
- Quality of Life.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications.
- Located in the heart of Kansas, Junction City offers plenty of small-town atmosphere, big city amenities and rural pleasures.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- 12 hour shifts with 8 hours of APP coverage.
- Play to your heart's content at Milford Lake, Kansas' largest lake or just kick back and enjoy the scenic Flint Hills.
- Quality care.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- With an annual ED volume of 15,000, Geary Community Hospital has been providing progressive healthcare to families of Geary County and the surrounding communities since 1913.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services