Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · December 16, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Junction City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Physician Benefits.
- Just minutes from Fort Riley, an active duty post known as the birthplace of the 7th Cavalry, Junction City is surrounded by history.
- Emergency Medicine Physicians needed in Junction City, KS.
- Quality of Life.
- With an annual ED volume of 15,000, Geary Community Hospital has been providing progressive healthcare to families of Geary County and the surrounding communities since 1913.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Quality people.
- Quality care.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Candidates must also have 400 hours of Emergency Department experience in the last two years.
- Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Play to your heart's content at Milford Lake, Kansas' largest lake or just kick back and enjoy the scenic Flint Hills.
- Full-Time, Part-Time.
- Recently completed a 110,ansion and opened its after-hours rural health clinic to meet the growing healthcare needs of the community and uses state-of-the-art techniques to ensure each patient receives the care they deserve.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Current, unrestricted Kansas medical license and DEA.
- A 2000 All-American City finalist, Junction City is a community where the people are friendly, the atmosphere is inviting and, the lifestyle is ethnically diversified.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- 12 hour shifts with 8 hours of APP coverage.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Located in the heart of Kansas, Junction City offers plenty of small-town atmosphere, big city amenities and rural pleasures.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Envision Physician Services