Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · December 16, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Louisiana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Quality care.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- The hospital provides extensive inpatient and outpatient services that include the latest technologies in radiology, laboratory testing, surgery, physical therapy and much more.
- Erience in the last 2 years.
- Many of the town's residents trace their ancestry to these town pioneers.
- Current, unrestricted Missouri medical license and DEA.
- The hospitals clinics include services in allergy, cardiology, orthopedics, podiatry, pulmonology, gynecology, and pain management.
- Other notable early residents were Samuel Caldwell and Joel Shaw, both of whom purchased land from Bayse in 1818.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- The town was founded in 1817 by John Walter Basye and named after his daughter, Louisiana Basye.
- Quality people.
- The Missouri Department of Natural Resources has noted that the town has "the most intact Victorian Streetscape in the state of Missouri.
- Quality of Life.
- Pike County Memorial Hospital has proudly served the residents of Pike County, Missouri with a tradition of quality healthcare since 1928.
- Many of those still remain and, along with the Georgia Street Historic District in downtown Louisiana, are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Pike County Memorial Hospital is a licensed acute care facility.
- Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN.
- All three properties became the original town plat and comprised mainly riverfront properties.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Emergency Medicine Physicians needed at Pike County Memorial Hospital!
- Acls and Pals certifications.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Throughout the years the hospital has made changes to best meet the needs of the community.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Louisiana proved to be a profitable shipping point on the Mississippi River, and that wealth led to numerous substantial antebellum homes.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Envision Physician Services