Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · April 19, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Louisiana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Quality people.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Throughout the years the hospital has made changes to best meet the needs of the community.
- Many of those still remain and, along with the Georgia Street Historic District in downtown Louisiana, are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Other notable early residents were Samuel Caldwell and Joel Shaw, both of whom purchased land from Bayse in 1818.
- Erience in the last 2 years.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Emergency Medicine Physicians needed at Pike County Memorial Hospital!
- The hospital provides extensive inpatient and outpatient services that include the latest technologies in radiology, laboratory testing, surgery, physical therapy and much more.
- Pike County Memorial Hospital has proudly served the residents of Pike County, Missouri with a tradition of quality healthcare since 1928.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Quality care.
- The town was founded in 1817 by John Walter Basye and named after his daughter, Louisiana Basye.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- The hospitals clinics include services in allergy, cardiology, orthopedics, podiatry, pulmonology, gynecology, and pain management.
- The Missouri Department of Natural Resources has noted that the town has "the most intact Victorian Streetscape in the state of Missouri.
- Pike County Memorial Hospital is a licensed acute care facility.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Quality of Life.
- Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN.
- Acls and Pals certifications.
- Current, unrestricted Missouri medical license and DEA.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- All three properties became the original town plat and comprised mainly riverfront properties.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Louisiana proved to be a profitable shipping point on the Mississippi River, and that wealth led to numerous substantial antebellum homes.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Many of the town's residents trace their ancestry to these town pioneers.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services