Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lee's Summit) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located a mere 20 minutes from the center of Kansas City, and nestled between two major highways, residents and visitors alike can enjoy convenient access to all the big-city amenities, attractions and cultural avenues.
- Meditech EMR (with Dragon Dictation).
- Envision Physician Services is seeking quality FT, PT, & PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our esteemed group of physicians at Lee's Summit Medical Center.
- 24-hours physician coverage daily.
- Lee's Summit is consistently recognized for its desirability and was most recently selected as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Live in the country by Money Magazine and was ranked.1 by Zippia's "The 10 Happiest Mid-Sized Cities in America" in 2016.
- The hospital has been recognized as one of Becker Hospital Review's "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" and a 2014 Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by the Joint Commission.
- Lee's Summit is becoming one of the busiest centers both in the Kansas City metro region and the state with more than 90,000 residents.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Lee's Summit Medical Center is a full-service acute care facility serving Lee's Summit and surrounding areas.
- 21,600 annual patient visits.
- 12-hours APP coverage daily.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- 14 ED beds.
- All services are supported by a medical staff of over 300 physicians representing 40 specialties.
- 12-hour shifts Mon-Thurs & 10-hour shifts Fri-Sun.
- The 64-bed advanced technology facility is both an Accredited Chest Pain Center, Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center and a verified Level III Trauma Center.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Dec 4.