Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · October 16, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lee's Summit) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- 12-hour shifts Mon-Thurs & 10-hour shifts Fri-Sun.
- Lee's Summit Medical Center is a full-service acute care facility serving Lee's Summit and surrounding areas.
- Lee's Summit is becoming one of the busiest centers both in the Kansas City metro region and the state with more than 90,000 residents.
- 24-hours physician coverage daily.
- All services are supported by a medical staff of over 300 physicians representing 40 specialties.
- 12-hour shifts.
- 14 ED beds.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking quality FT, PT, & PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our esteemed group of physicians at Lee's Summit Medical Center.
- 21,600 annual patient visits.
- Located a mere 20 minutes from the center of Kansas City, and nestled between two major highways, residents and visitors alike can enjoy convenient access to all the big-city amenities, attractions and cultural avenues.
- Lee's Summit is consistently recognized for its desirability and was most recently selected as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Live in the country by Money Magazine and was ranked.1 by Zippia's "The 10 Happiest Mid-Sized Cities in America" in 2016.
- Meditech EMR (with Dragon Dictation).
- 12-hours APP coverage daily.
- The 64-bed advanced technology facility is both an Accredited Chest Pain Center, Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center and a verified Level III Trauma Center.
- The hospital has been recognized as one of Becker Hospital Review's "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" and a 2014 Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by the Joint Commission.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Envision Physician Services