Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Perryville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Generous monetary stipend being provided as well as offering of health insurance coverage, CME reimbursement package and full medical malpractice coverage, including tail coverage.
- Acls, Atls, Pals required.
- 16 Stroke CMEs (can be obtained during credentialing process).
- This Independent Contractor position is 90% clinical with about 10% of time assigned to administrative duties such as scheduling, consults and monthly ED meetings.
- Emergency Medical Care, LLC.
- Residency Training and/or Board Certification in Emergency Medicine OR Family Practice or Internal Medicine trained physicians with minimum of 2,200 hours of ED experience.
- EMC) has an excellent opportunity for a board certified emergency medicine, family medicine or internal medicine physician to practice as the ED Medical Director within a United States Top 20 Critical Access Facility emergency department in Perryville, Missouri.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Medicus Management Services