Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Independence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Independence, MO.
- Our 42 bed Emergency Department has approximately 75,000 annual patient visits per year, and includes a 6-bed Fast Track Department.
- BC Internal Medicine or Family Practice Physicians with 5 years documented ED experience are also welcome.
- 401K and elective deferral plan are also offered along with a business expense account.
- Atls, Pals, and Acls certification is required.
- Centerpoint Medical Center in Independence, MO is searching for a BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician for our Level II Trauma Center.
- Physicians work a minimum of 6-10 hour shifts per month.
- We are offering a competitive financial package including an hourly rate and benefit package.
- Coverage is provided by both physicians and advanced practice providers.
- Full-time incoming candidates will be eligible to receive a generous compensation and benefit package including medical and dental insurance, signing bonus and relocation reimbursement.
- This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.
- Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago