Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · July 18, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12) 12hr.
- Loan repayment.
- Hospital employed or independent contractor Emergency Medicine position.
- Associated with a modern and financially stable 100 bed hospital.
- Signing bonus.
- Approximately 11,500 residents in the community.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- The community features several beautiful lakes, camping, skiing, fishing and hunting all within a reasonable driving distance.
- Very culturally active community in Southeast Kansas with quick access to four major metropolitan areas (Kansas City, Tulsa, Wichita & Joplin) as well as minimal traffic and a low crime rate.
- Associated with a modern and financially stable 100 bed hospital in light volume ER seeing 13,000 patients annually.
- Negotiable $177-$200 Hr.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Kansas.
- 1 hr to Joplin and less than two hours to Wichita-Tulsa-Springfield and Kansas City.
- Paid relocation.
- Modern L/D with 2 LDR's, C-Section room on floor and da Vinci Robotics.
- Joining 4 ER physicians.
- Located in a desirable SE Kansas family oriented community.
- Level III Trauma Center.
- Shifts per month and flexible schedule (additional shifts available).
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago