Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · June 25, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Southeast) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24 hours of Scribes (7-7 and 11-11).
- 22 hour NP/PA coverage (9a-9p, 4p-2a).
- Paid travel & lodging.
- BC/BE in EM, IM, FP (minimum of 2 years of EM experience required).
- Rapid and competitive pay.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Acls, Atls & Pals.
- Length of Assignment: ongoing.
- EMR: Medhost.
- 36 hour physician coverage (7a-7p, 11a-11p, 7p-7a).
- Facility Description/Provider.
- 250 Hospital Beds /32 ED beds.
- 34k Annual volume.
- Expedited credentialing/Emergency temps (open shifts starting 6/1/2018).
- Average patients per hour: 1.
This locum job opening was posted
13 days ago