Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · June 25, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Annual Visits: 13,000+.
- Relocation assistance.
- Serving the health care needs of Lincoln and surrounding counties for over 60 years, Mercy Hospital Lincoln of Troy, Mo.
- ED Beds: 10.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, life, disability insurance, vacation and CME.
- Improves the quality of life in the communities it serves.
- System-wide Epic EMR.
- Mercy Clinic, a regional and national recognized leader in healthcare, is seeking a BE/BC Emergency Medicine Physician to join our Emergency Department on campus of Mercy Hospital Lincoln, a 25-bed critical access Hospital near St. Louis, Missouri.
- Integrated health system employment with a competitive hourly rate.
- Single-Coverage: 12-hour shifts.
- Experienced medical staff.
- Mercy Hospital Lincoln is a critical access hospital offering comprehensive medical, surgical and pediatric services backed by an experienced medical staff and team that cares for people, not illnesses.
- Recently renovated to include updated features and a larger waiting area.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Troy, MO.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago