Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · June 25, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- We serve a population of nearly 50,000 active duty Soldiers, family members and retirees in the community.
- TeamIACH, you are a federal employee.
- We want what works for Your life.
- An active duty Army instillation in Manhattan, Kansas - home to Kansas State University!
- Please reach out to us!
- For international travel, Kansas City International Airport is only two hours away.
- Experience travel simplified at the Manhattan Regional Airport.
- When YOU'RE ON.
- What WE'RE ALL About \\ We're an Army hospital located in Fort Riley, Kansas.
- The L-shape design separates the inpatient care from the outpatient care clinics.
- Teamiach, YOU Either Touch A Patient, OR Enable Those WHO DO.
- You'll work alongside our men and women in uniform who also serve as heathcare professionals.
- It also eases the transition from one department to another should a patient require additional care.
- Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission.
- As a civilian employee on.
- Enjoy BigXII college sports and entertainment at Kansas State University in Manhattan.
- The atrium, or "glass wall," lets in natural light and provides a passive solar heat in the cooler months while reducing it in hotter seasons.
- " This frees up space for patients and visitors.
- All reception areas in the outpatient side are in the atrium, giving a greater sense of openness.
- The hospital was smartly built to accommodate an increase in patient capacity or future growth on Fort Riley.
- 3 on a list of Best Small Places for Business and Careers (Forbes) One of the Top 10 Places to Retire (Money Magazine) One of the Top 50 College Towns in America (Best College Reviews) Top 10 Best Places to Retire Young (CNN Money) Top 100 Places to Live in America (Livability) Irwin Army Community Hospital is a 47-bed hospital.
- HEY, NEW Grads!
- It was designed with the latest medical engineering technology to deliver the best care to our Big Red One Soldiers and mission partners, their families and our retirees.
- WE Still Want YOU!
- The local area has an abundance of outdoor activities where you'll find unlimited opportunities to fish, hike, swim, and explore!
- Are you recently graduated, graduating soon or have less than one full year of practicing experience?
- On a typical day, it sees 1,594 clinical patients, fills 1,805 prescriptions, runs 1,587 laboratory procedures, performs 11 surgical cases, and delivers three babies.
- The staff use their own hallways and elevators outside of the "L.
- Join THE Team, Today.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Fort Riley, KS.
- 17,000) and Manhattan (pop.
- Full federal benefits package: very competitive pay, ample vacation + separate sick leave, relocation assistance, recruitment and retention incentives, malpractice, opportunities, 5% investment matching, retirement, health, dental, vision, life + long term insurance, any state license works (no need to get a KS license!
- Irwin Army Community Hospital is located in Fort Riley, Kansas which is uniquely located in the rolling Flint Hills region of the Midwest.
- Manhattan has been recognized on the following lists for its quality of life: No.
- As well as a thriving night life and culinary experience.
- We are nestled between Junction City (pop.
- The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
- The layout provides the shortest reasonable path from check-in to exam.
- They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations.
- WE'RE Hiring Emergency Medicine Physicians \\ We have full time, part time + PRN opportunities available!
- The new hospital incorporates Evidence-Based Design which influences modern healthcare facility design to promote patient healing and staff well being.
- Irwin Army Community Hospital celebrates the 100th anniversary of the 1st Infantry Division with the opening of the new hospital in 2016.
- As of summer 2016, the hospital serves 49,426 eligible beneficiaries.
- You are not in the Army, you are not deployed, forced moved, and you don't wear a uniform.
- What Does IT Mean TO BE AN Army Civilian?
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago