Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · December 16, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Chest Pain Designation - Yes.
- 6 Fast Track).
- Conscious Sedation - Yes (EM physicians use propofol).
- ICU Beds - 12 (open ICU).
- Stroke Center Designation - Yes.
- Echo Locum tenens is currently seeking Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine (with ER background), and Family Medicine (with ER background) providers in Topeka, KS.
- ED Beds - 23 (17 main.
- APP Times - 8a-5p, 5p-1a, 10p-6a.
- Hospital Beds - 318.
- Floor Codes - EM Physicians attend.
- Admitting Percentage from ED - (17%-18%).
- We are looking for any availability that you can offer, 2-15+ shifts per month.
- The University of Kansas Health System St. Francis Campus is a 318 bed facility located just 60 miles from Kansas City, MO.
- We are needing help Asap at this site, so a very quick credentialing and start process.
- Must have Atls, Acls, and Pals.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Kansas.
- EMR - Epic.
- Schedule Times - 6a-6p, 12p-12a, 6p-6a.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.