Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · March 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Schedule Times - 6a-6p, 12p-12a, 6p-6a.
- The University of Kansas Health System St. Francis Campus is a 318 bed facility located just 60 miles from Kansas City, MO.
- EMR - Epic.
- Chest Pain Designation - Yes.
- Admitting Percentage from ED - (17%-18%).
- 6 Fast Track).
- ICU Beds - 12 (open ICU).
- Conscious Sedation - Yes (EM physicians use propofol).
- APP Times - 8a-5p, 5p-1a, 10p-6a.
- We are looking for any availability that you can offer, 2-15+ shifts per month.
- Stroke Center Designation - Yes.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Kansas.
- We are needing help Asap at this site, so a very quick credentialing and start process.
- Must have Atls, Acls, and Pals.
- Hospital Beds - 318.
- ED Beds - 23 (17 main.
- Floor Codes - EM Physicians attend.
- Echo Locum tenens is currently seeking Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine (with ER background), and Family Medicine (with ER background) providers in Topeka, KS.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.