Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) Number.
- This position will be at a small, 13 inpatient bed, Native American Hospital near Sioux City, Iowa and about 80 miles from Omaha, Nebraska.
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Disability Benefits.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Winnebago, NE.
- Physicians may work a full or part-time schedule.
- Physicians will work 12 hour shifts and may work up to 10 consecutive shifts, if desired.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy from an accredited college.
- Paid Vacation.
- The ER averages less than 30 patients in a 24 hour period and most patients are a level 4 or 5.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Possess a current unrestricted license as a physician.
- Possess current EM Board Certification OR Board Eligible in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Surgery and must have at least 2 years of ER experience.
- Holiday Differentials.
- Must hold a current and valid BLS, Pals, Acls, and Atls certification.
- The hospital has relatively low patient volumes and acuity.
- CME Allowance.
- Prairie Band Health Services is seeking applicants for an Emergency Medicine Physician.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.