Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Topeka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You are joining an organization that has proven successful in the acute episode of care (hospital medicine, critical care medicine, and transitional care medicine).
- Laboratory accreditation with distinction by the College of American Pathologists and Jcaho, plus Kansas Drugs of Abuse Certification.
- Washburn University sports teams give Topeka residents plenty to cheer about.
- Complete liability/malpractice coverage provided.
- Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows, commitment to delivering a positive patient experience, determining and transitioning patients to the next appropriate site of care, enhancing workflow collaboration between emergency medicine and inpatient providers, and implementation of clinical best practices.
- BC in EM, FP, IM, or GS with experience in comparable ED volume.
- Radiology accreditation by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories, ACR, FDA and Jcaho.
- American College of Surgeons accreditation for our Cancer Center.
- We are focused on helping you build your emergency medicine career.
- Home to a variety of cultural institutions, Topeka's Combat Air Museum, the Topeka Zoo and the Kansas Children's Discovery Center draw thousands of visitors each year.
- 17 main beds & 6 Fast Track.
- Graduating EM trained residents are welcome.
- Downtown Topeka is filled with restaurants, shops and entertainment venues that host musical acts and live theater.
- Be a part of building the foundation of Sound's brand in emergency medicine at The University of Kansas Health System St Francis Campus and play an integral role in establishing our culture for the emergency medicine physician and total patient experience.
- Sound's robust performance management infrastructure, clinical innovation, and deep investments in physician leadership development pave the way to transform ED operations so that patients are seen promptly, treated quickly and have a better overall experience.
- Topeka, KS – Currently Hiring a Physician Specialized in Emergency Medicine.
- St Francis Health Center is a 378-bed hospital, honored to be recognized for steadfast commitment to offering high-quality care that puts patients first.
- Located on the Kansas River, near the center of Shawnee County, Topeka provides its residents with an assortment of attractions, a stable economy, great schools and good health care.
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- 35,000 volume ED.
- Must have Atls, Acls, and Pals if not BC, EM trained.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Topeka, KS.
- Epic EMR.
- Current, unrestricted KS license required.
- Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Centers from the Joint Commission and American Heart Association.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.