Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · October 16, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Kansas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nationally verified Adult and Pediatric Burn Center.
- 24 resident Emergency Medicine Residency Program.
- Our culture is both intriguing and challenging.
- Nationally Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- We provide the highest level of care in the region to the most severely injured and most complex patients in our 52-bed divided ER - Acute (20% admission rate) & Critical (52% admission rate).
- Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center (CSC).
- Stemi Center.
- State of the art equipment including Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Chambers.
- 60,000 patient visits per year.
- Three helipads with direct access to the ED.
- A resource rich environment with all sub-specialties on-site.
- The Department of Emergency Medicine at The University of Kansas Medical Center is seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician, board certified/eligible in Emergency Medicine, to join our team.
- Accredited Regional Poison Control Center.
- Our emergency physicians work 8 hour shifts.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Kansas City, KS.
- Fellowships in Education and Ultrasound.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago