Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Kansas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A resource rich environment with all sub-specialties on-site.
- We provide the highest level of care in the region to the most severely injured and most complex patients in our 52-bed divided ER - Acute (20% admission rate) & Critical (52% admission rate).
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Kansas City, KS.
- The Department of Emergency Medicine at The University of Kansas Medical Center is seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician, board certified/eligible in Emergency Medicine, to join our team.
- Accredited Regional Poison Control Center.
- Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center (CSC).
- Three helipads with direct access to the ED.
- Nationally Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- Our culture is both intriguing and challenging.
- Nationally verified Adult and Pediatric Burn Center.
- State of the art equipment including Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Chambers.
- Our emergency physicians work 8 hour shifts.
- Stemi Center.
- Fellowships in Education and Ultrasound.
- 24 resident Emergency Medicine Residency Program.
- 60,000 patient visits per year.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 3.