Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Kansas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Accredited Regional Poison Control Center.
- A resource rich environment with all sub-specialties on-site.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Kansas City, KS.
- We provide the highest level of care in the region to the most severely injured and most complex patients in our 52-bed divided ER - Acute (20% admission rate) & Critical (52% admission rate).
- Stemi Center.
- State of the art equipment including Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Chambers.
- 60,000 patient visits per year.
- Nationally Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- The Department of Emergency Medicine at The University of Kansas Medical Center is seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician, board certified/eligible in Emergency Medicine, to join our team.
- Our culture is both intriguing and challenging.
- Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center (CSC).
- 24 resident Emergency Medicine Residency Program.
- Fellowships in Education and Ultrasound.
- Our emergency physicians work 8 hour shifts.
- Three helipads with direct access to the ED.
- Nationally verified Adult and Pediatric Burn Center.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 3.