Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Kansas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24 hour physician coverage.
- St. Luke's Health System is a non-profit hospital network in the bi-state Kansas City metro area.
- St. Luke's Community Hospital - Legends, Kansas City, KS.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking FT/PT/PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians for five micro hospitals in Kansas!
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine, or in Family Practice/Internal Medicine with 5 years of ED experience.
- Kansas City straddles the Missouri-Kansas state line near the Missouri River.
- St. Luke's Community Hospital - Olathe, Olathe, KS.
- St. Luke's Community Hospital - South Overland Park, Overland Park, KS.
- With a flourishing creative arts scene, eclectic mix of entertainment including live music, Kansas City Zoo, CoCo Key Water Resort, several brew pubs, famous BBQ restaurants and competitions, and the Kansas City Royals baseball team, there is something for everyone.
- 12 hospital beds.
- St. Luke's Micro Hospitals.
- The St. Luke's Community Hospital's Emergency Department offers comprehensive emergency services for all types of critical injuries and illnesses.
- 12 or 24-hour physician shifts (7a-7p).
- St. Luke's Community Hospital - North Overland Park, Overland Park, KS.
- 20 average patient encounters daily.
- 8 are ED beds.
- As well as a prosperous economy and well-regarded schools.
- Ultrasound available 24 hours/day.
- 24-hour radiology reading.
- This is an innovative facility with state of the art equipment and featuring a dedicated pediatric room along with private and semi-private inpatient rooms.
- The Kansas City metro area offers a vibrant city and suburban communities, rolling hills and tree-lined boulevards.
- St. Luke's Micro Hospitals are full-service 24-hour emergency room, open 24/7, every day of the year.
- St. Luke's Hospital of Kansas City is nationally ranked in 3 specialties (2018-2019), including cardiology and heart surgery, gynecology, and neurology and neurosurgery.
- St. Luke's Community Hospital - Roeland Park, Roeland Park, KS.
- Epic EMR.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Dec 4.