Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · October 16, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Kansas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- St. Luke's Community Hospital - North Overland Park, Overland Park, KS.
- St. Luke's Community Hospital - Legends, Kansas City, KS.
- 24 hour physician coverage.
- Epic EMR.
- St. Luke's Community Hospital - Roeland Park, Roeland Park, KS.
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine, or in Family Practice/Internal Medicine with 5 years of ED experience.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking FT/PT/PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians for five micro hospitals in Kansas!
- Kansas City straddles the Missouri-Kansas state line near the Missouri River.
- 24-hour radiology reading.
- St. Luke's Health System is a non-profit hospital network in the bi-state Kansas City metro area.
- The Kansas City metro area offers a vibrant city and suburban communities, rolling hills and tree-lined boulevards.
- As well as a prosperous economy and well-regarded schools.
- 20 average patient encounters daily.
- St. Luke's Community Hospital - Olathe, Olathe, KS.
- This is an innovative facility with state of the art equipment and featuring a dedicated pediatric room along with private and semi-private inpatient rooms.
- The St. Luke's Community Hospital's Emergency Department offers comprehensive emergency services for all types of critical injuries and illnesses.
- St. Luke's Micro Hospitals.
- With a flourishing creative arts scene, eclectic mix of entertainment including live music, Kansas City Zoo, CoCo Key Water Resort, several brew pubs, famous BBQ restaurants and competitions, and the Kansas City Royals baseball team, there is something for everyone.
- 12 hospital beds.
- St. Luke's Hospital of Kansas City is nationally ranked in 3 specialties (2018-2019), including cardiology and heart surgery, gynecology, and neurology and neurosurgery.
- St. Luke's Micro Hospitals are full-service 24-hour emergency room, open 24/7, every day of the year.
- 8 are ED beds.
- St. Luke's Community Hospital - South Overland Park, Overland Park, KS.
- 12 or 24-hour physician shifts (7a-7p).
- Ultrasound available 24 hours/day.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Envision Physician Services