Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · July 18, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Kansas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Numerous cultural attractions, acclaimed dining and affordable living contribute to making this community one of Kiplinger Magazine's "50 smart places to live.
- As well as a thriving economy and well-regarded schools.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine Physicians.
- 12 or 24 hr.
- The St. Luke's Community Hospital's Emergency Department offers comprehensive emergency services for all types of critical injuries and illnesses.
- Projected Annual Volume 8000 visits.
- The Legends location is a brand-new facility, opened in February 2018 followed by the North Overland Park location in March 2018, Olathe location in April 2018 and Roeland Park in May 2018.
- This is an innovative facility with state of the art equipment and featuring a dedicated pediatric room along with private and semi-private inpatient rooms.
- 7 ED Beds.
- Epic EMR.
- Brand new, St. Luke's Micro Hospitals are full-service 24-hour emergency room, open 24/7, every day of the year.
- 8 Inpatient Beds for overnight stays.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking BC|BE Emergency Medicine Physicians for four new micro hospitals in Kansas City, KS!
- The Kansas City metro area offers a vibrant city, flourishing suburban communities, rolling hills and tree-lined boulevards.
- System affiliation with St. Luke's Health System.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services