Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · October 16, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Kansas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Meditech EMR.
- Whether it be Sunday or Monday night, the Kansas City Chiefs always show up to play when they're home at Arrowhead Stadium, the loudest outdoor sports arena in the world.
- As one of 10 HCA hospitals in the region, Research Medical Center has been serving Kansas City for over 130 years and is now one of the region's largest acute care hospitals.
- 24-hours physician coverage daily.
- ER of Brookside Facility.
- If camping is more up your alley, head out to Smithville Lake, where you'll find more than 750 campsites and 175 miles of lake shoreline, making for the perfect view as you fish, cook, bike, and more.
- 47,900 annual patient visits.
- Scribe coverage.
- 20-bed ED.
- Other specialized services include Cardiac Ecmo, Neuro Critical Care, Burn center, and Hand center.
- Free-standing ER.
- 40-bed ED, including Rapid Care Unit.
- Those seeking active adventures will find that KC is king when it comes to thrilling outings, such as water sports at Jackson County's Lake Jacomo and more.
- This facility is the only hospital in Kansas City to be named Top Hospital and "A" Safety graded by The Leapfrog Group and was also ranked No.
- ER of Brookside is a comprehensive center for outpatient services and 24-hour emergency care.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking quality FT/PT/PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians for 2 sites in Missouri!
- 3 in United States News & World Report's Best Hospitals metro area ranking in March 2011.
- As part of Research Medical Center, a 590+ bed Level I Trauma Center, this facility is located only minutes away.
- The 590+ bed hospital is a Level I Trauma & Cardiac Center, as well as a Comprehensive Stroke Center, which delivers the region's fastest door-to-TPA time for stroke care.
- 48-hours APP coverage daily.
- Other amenities include golf courses, dinner theaters, public parks, and world-class shopping.
- Research Medical Center Facility.
- 24-hours APP coverage daily.
- Known for having the fastest turnaround times in the nation, this facility's board-certified physicians and specially trained support staff offer expert care to patients of all ages.
- 29,900 annual patient visits.
- Kansas City is home to some of the best and loudest sports fans in the world.
- 40-hours physician coverage daily.
- Level I Trauma Center.
- Requirments: BC/BE in EM or in FP/IM iwth 2 years of ED experience.
- BC/BE in EM or in FP/IM with 5 years of ED experience.
- Hockey fans need travel no further than Independence, the home of the Missouri Mavericks.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Envision Physician Services