Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Kansas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Kansas City is home to some of the best and loudest sports fans in the world.
- This facility is the only hospital in Kansas City to be named Top Hospital and "A" Safety graded by The Leapfrog Group and was also ranked No.
- ER of Brookside Facility.
- 24-hours physician coverage daily.
- 3 in United States News & World Report's Best Hospitals metro area ranking in March 2011.
- Those seeking active adventures will find that KC is king when it comes to thrilling outings, such as water sports at Jackson County's Lake Jacomo and more.
- As part of Research Medical Center, a 590+ bed Level I Trauma Center, this facility is located only minutes away.
- 20-bed ED.
- Free-standing ER.
- Requirments: BC/BE in EM or in FP/IM iwth 2 years of ED experience.
- 40-bed ED, including Rapid Care Unit.
- 24-hours APP coverage daily.
- Research Medical Center Facility.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking quality FT/PT/PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians for 2 sites in Missouri!
- Other specialized services include Cardiac Ecmo, Neuro Critical Care, Burn center, and Hand center.
- BC/BE in EM or in FP/IM with 5 years of ED experience.
- Other amenities include golf courses, dinner theaters, public parks, and world-class shopping.
- Hockey fans need travel no further than Independence, the home of the Missouri Mavericks.
- 48-hours APP coverage daily.
- The 590+ bed hospital is a Level I Trauma & Cardiac Center, as well as a Comprehensive Stroke Center, which delivers the region's fastest door-to-TPA time for stroke care.
- 40-hours physician coverage daily.
- ER of Brookside is a comprehensive center for outpatient services and 24-hour emergency care.
- 29,900 annual patient visits.
- 47,900 annual patient visits.
- Meditech EMR.
- Scribe coverage.
- If camping is more up your alley, head out to Smithville Lake, where you'll find more than 750 campsites and 175 miles of lake shoreline, making for the perfect view as you fish, cook, bike, and more.
- As one of 10 HCA hospitals in the region, Research Medical Center has been serving Kansas City for over 130 years and is now one of the region's largest acute care hospitals.
- Whether it be Sunday or Monday night, the Kansas City Chiefs always show up to play when they're home at Arrowhead Stadium, the loudest outdoor sports arena in the world.
- Known for having the fastest turnaround times in the nation, this facility's board-certified physicians and specially trained support staff offer expert care to patients of all ages.
- Level I Trauma Center.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Dec 4.