Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · July 18, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Kansas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Research Medical Center ED - Kansas City, MO.
- 3 in United States News & World Report's Best Hospitals metro area ranking in March 2011.
- 40 hrs of physician coverage + 36 hrs of Advanced Practice Provider coverage daily.
- Research Medical Center has been serving Kansas City for over 130 years and is now one of the region's leading acute care hospitals.
- Employee Status w/ Benefits.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking quality Board Certified/ Board Eligible Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our esteemed group of physicians at Research Medical Center in Kansas City Missouri.
- 37-bed ED.
- Research Medical Center was ranked No.
- The facility is the only hospital in Kansas City to be named Top Hospital and "A" Safety graded by The Leapfrog Group.
- 46,000 annual patient visits.
- The hospital is the regions's fastest door-to-medicine time for stroke care and door-to-balloon time for heart attack care.
- The hospital is a 511-bed Level I Trauma Center and also claims a Level 1 Stroke Designation.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services