Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · October 16, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- 17,000) and Manhattan (pop.
- They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations.
- The L-shape design separates the inpatient care from the outpatient care clinics.
- TeamIACH, you are a federal employee.
- It also eases the transition from one department to another should a patient require additional care.
- For international travel, Kansas City International Airport is only two hours away.
- What WE'RE ALL About \\ We're an Army hospital located in Fort Riley, Kansas.
- The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
- We offer paid moonlighting opportunities for second, third, fourth and fifth year medical students.
- You are not in the Army, you are not deployed, forced moved, and you don't wear a uniform.
- The local area has an abundance of outdoor activities where you'll find unlimited opportunities to fish, hike, swim, and explore!
- The atrium, or "glass wall," lets in natural light and provides a passive solar heat in the cooler months while reducing it in hotter seasons.
- It was designed with the latest medical engineering technology to deliver the best care to our Big Red One Soldiers and mission partners, their families and our retirees.
- " This frees up space for patients and visitors.
- MD or DO - Board Certified/Eligible - Current, unrestricted Child Psychiatry license - BLS certifications - United States Citizen.
- You'll work alongside our men and women in uniform who also serve as heathcare professionals.
- Irwin Army Community Hospital is located in Fort Riley, Kansas which is uniquely located in the rolling Flint Hills region of the Midwest.
- Irwin Army Community Hospital celebrates the 100th anniversary of the 1st Infantry Division with the opening of the new hospital in 2016.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Fort Riley, KS.
- Active, unrestricted medical license, BLS, Graduation from an accredited medical school, United States Citizenship, residency completion Moonlighting.
- The new hospital incorporates Evidence-Based Design which influences modern healthcare facility design to promote patient healing and staff well being.
- Experience travel simplified at the Manhattan Regional Airport.
- The hospital was smartly built to accommodate an increase in patient capacity or future growth on Fort Riley.
- We are nestled between Junction City (pop.
- Please reach out to us to inquire further.
- Manhattan has been recognized on the following lists for its quality of life: No.
- What Does IT Mean TO BE AN Army Civilian?
- We serve a population of nearly 50,000 active duty Soldiers, family members and retirees in the community.
- On a typical day, it sees 1,594 clinical patients, fills 1,805 prescriptions, runs 1,587 laboratory procedures, performs 11 surgical cases, and delivers three babies.
- The layout provides the shortest reasonable path from check-in to exam.
- Full federal benefits package: very competitive pay, ample vacation + separate sick leave, relocation assistance, student loan reimbursement opportunities, 5% investment matching, retirement, health, dental, vision, life + long term insurance, any state license works (no need to get a KS license!
- Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission.
- As well as a thriving night life and culinary experience.
- Enjoy BigXII college sports and entertainment at Kansas State University in Manhattan.
- As a civilian employee on.
- As of summer 2016, the hospital serves 49,426 eligible beneficiaries.
- 3 on a list of Best Small Places for Business and Careers (Forbes) One of the Top 10 Places to Retire (Money Magazine) One of the Top 50 College Towns in America (Best College Reviews) Top 10 Best Places to Retire Young (CNN Money) Top 100 Places to Live in America (Livability) Irwin Army Community Hospital is a 47-bed hospital.
- WE'RE Hiring Emergency Medicine Physicians \\ Benefits.
- All reception areas in the outpatient side are in the atrium, giving a greater sense of openness.
- The staff use their own hallways and elevators outside of the "L.
- An active duty Army instillation in Manhattan, Kansas - home to Kansas State University!
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago