Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · December 16, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Active, unrestricted medical license, BLS, Graduation from an accredited medical school, United States Citizenship, residency completion Moonlighting.
- On a typical day, it sees 1,594 clinical patients, fills 1,805 prescriptions, runs 1,587 laboratory procedures, performs 11 surgical cases, and delivers three babies.
- Enjoy BigXII college sports and entertainment at Kansas State University in Manhattan.
- You'll work alongside our men and women in uniform who also serve as heathcare professionals.
- The layout provides the shortest reasonable path from check-in to exam.
- The hospital was smartly built to accommodate an increase in patient capacity or future growth on Fort Riley.
- Irwin Army Community Hospital celebrates the 100th anniversary of the 1st Infantry Division with the opening of the new hospital in 2016.
- What Does IT Mean TO BE AN Army Civilian?
- You are not in the Army, you are not deployed, forced moved, and you don't wear a uniform.
- The local area has an abundance of outdoor activities where you'll find unlimited opportunities to fish, hike, swim, and explore!
- All reception areas in the outpatient side are in the atrium, giving a greater sense of openness.
- We serve a population of nearly 50,000 active duty Soldiers, family members and retirees in the community.
- The atrium, or "glass wall," lets in natural light and provides a passive solar heat in the cooler months while reducing it in hotter seasons.
- We offer paid moonlighting opportunities for second, third, fourth and fifth year medical students.
- An active duty Army instillation in Manhattan, Kansas - home to Kansas State University!
- Manhattan has been recognized on the following lists for its quality of life: No.
- The staff use their own hallways and elevators outside of the "L.
- As a civilian employee on.
- MD or DO - Board Certified/Eligible - Current, unrestricted Child Psychiatry license - BLS certifications - United States Citizen.
- We are nestled between Junction City (pop.
- WE'RE Hiring Emergency Medicine Physicians \\ Benefits.
- 17,000) and Manhattan (pop.
- As of summer 2016, the hospital serves 49,426 eligible beneficiaries.
- Experience travel simplified at the Manhattan Regional Airport.
- What WE'RE ALL About \\ We're an Army hospital located in Fort Riley, Kansas.
- 3 on a list of Best Small Places for Business and Careers (Forbes) One of the Top 10 Places to Retire (Money Magazine) One of the Top 50 College Towns in America (Best College Reviews) Top 10 Best Places to Retire Young (CNN Money) Top 100 Places to Live in America (Livability) Irwin Army Community Hospital is a 47-bed hospital.
- It also eases the transition from one department to another should a patient require additional care.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Fort Riley, KS.
- Irwin Army Community Hospital is located in Fort Riley, Kansas which is uniquely located in the rolling Flint Hills region of the Midwest.
- They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations.
- Full federal benefits package: very competitive pay, ample vacation + separate sick leave, relocation assistance, student loan reimbursement opportunities, 5% investment matching, retirement, health, dental, vision, life + long term insurance, any state license works (no need to get a KS license!
- It was designed with the latest medical engineering technology to deliver the best care to our Big Red One Soldiers and mission partners, their families and our retirees.
- The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
- " This frees up space for patients and visitors.
- As well as a thriving night life and culinary experience.
- Please reach out to us to inquire further.
- The L-shape design separates the inpatient care from the outpatient care clinics.
- The new hospital incorporates Evidence-Based Design which influences modern healthcare facility design to promote patient healing and staff well being.
- TeamIACH, you are a federal employee.
- Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission.
- For international travel, Kansas City International Airport is only two hours away.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.