Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Kansas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our center's staff - six critical care nurses, four pharmacists and a medical director - answer calls round-the-clock, every day of the year.
- The University of Kansas Medical Center is seeking an Emergency Medicine Toxicologys to serve in our Aapcc Regional Poison Control Centerthe team our 52-bed - Level 1 Trauma Center and our in Emergency Department of The University of Kansas Medical Center in Kansas City.
- Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center (CSC).
- "Our centers are an important bridge between public health and acute health.
- Interest and enthusiasm for growing a robust toxicology service.
- Fellowships in Education and Ultrasound.
- Provides the highest level in the region to the most severely injured and most complex patients.
- State of the art equipment including Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Chambers.
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine and subspecialty certification in Medical Toxicology.
- Emergency Medicine Medical Toxicologist.
- Chair, Department of Emergency Medicine.
- Preventing poisoning is just as important as treating it.
- Three helipads with direct access to the ED.
- Nationally verified Adult and Pediatric Burn Center.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Kansas City, KS.
- 24 resident Emergency Medicine Residency Program.
- Approximately 60,000 patient visits per year.
- Stemi Center.
- Nationally accredited Chest Pain Center.
- We're here to help hospitals and doctors take care of patients, but we also have a duty to help parents and children.
- This opportunity includes clinical shifts in the ED, bedside & phone toxicology consultation.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.