Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · October 16, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Kansas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Approximately 60,000 patient visits per year.
- Fellowships in Education and Ultrasound.
- Interest and enthusiasm for growing a robust toxicology service.
- Our center's staff - six critical care nurses, four pharmacists and a medical director - answer calls round-the-clock, every day of the year.
- Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center (CSC).
- Stemi Center.
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine and subspecialty certification in Medical Toxicology.
- 24 resident Emergency Medicine Residency Program.
- This opportunity includes clinical shifts in the ED, bedside & phone toxicology consultation.
- Nationally verified Adult and Pediatric Burn Center.
- Three helipads with direct access to the ED.
- We're here to help hospitals and doctors take care of patients, but we also have a duty to help parents and children.
- Preventing poisoning is just as important as treating it.
- Provides the highest level in the region to the most severely injured and most complex patients.
- Emergency Medicine Medical Toxicologist.
- The University of Kansas Medical Center is seeking an Emergency Medicine Toxicologys to serve in our Aapcc Regional Poison Control Centerthe team our 52-bed - Level 1 Trauma Center and our in Emergency Department of The University of Kansas Medical Center in Kansas City.
- Chair, Department of Emergency Medicine.
- Nationally accredited Chest Pain Center.
- State of the art equipment including Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Chambers.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Kansas City, KS.
- "Our centers are an important bridge between public health and acute health.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago