Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Kansas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- State of the art equipment including Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Chambers.
- Three helipads with direct access to the ED.
- This opportunity includes clinical shifts in the ED, bedside & phone toxicology consultation.
- Preventing poisoning is just as important as treating it.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Kansas City, KS.
- 24 resident Emergency Medicine Residency Program.
- Chair, Department of Emergency Medicine.
- Provides the highest level in the region to the most severely injured and most complex patients.
- Nationally verified Adult and Pediatric Burn Center.
- We're here to help hospitals and doctors take care of patients, but we also have a duty to help parents and children.
- "Our centers are an important bridge between public health and acute health.
- Interest and enthusiasm for growing a robust toxicology service.
- Approximately 60,000 patient visits per year.
- The University of Kansas Medical Center is seeking an Emergency Medicine Toxicologys to serve in our Aapcc Regional Poison Control Centerthe team our 52-bed - Level 1 Trauma Center and our in Emergency Department of The University of Kansas Medical Center in Kansas City.
- Emergency Medicine Medical Toxicologist.
- Our center's staff - six critical care nurses, four pharmacists and a medical director - answer calls round-the-clock, every day of the year.
- Fellowships in Education and Ultrasound.
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine and subspecialty certification in Medical Toxicology.
- Nationally accredited Chest Pain Center.
- Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center (CSC).
- Stemi Center.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.